Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 New Homebrew made >

New Homebrew made

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

New Homebrew made

Old 07-14-2004, 05:24 PM
Typical Buck

Default New Homebrew made

Just wanted to share a little on my newest homebrew I recently finished. There seem to have been a lot of questions on these great camera's.

Old 07-14-2004, 05:26 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: New Homebrew made

another view of the inside. The dimensions are 7 inches high, 4 inches wide, by 1 1/2 inches deep. It is in an otter 3000 box using hillhoppers 903v brain. The sony p32 camera runs off 2 AA batteries and the board off 1 nine volt battery.

Old 07-14-2004, 05:35 PM
Boone & Crockett

Looks good, digital too I see. Mine is a Lakota, I'm sure you know of them also. Not digital though, would like to attempt one.
Old 07-14-2004, 05:40 PM

ark,

Maybe next week I'll be able to post pics of one of the cams I am working on. It's about the size of 2 cigarette packs.

flint
Old 07-14-2004, 05:48 PM
Typical Buck

mdbohuntr, would love to help you get started with a digital homebrew. if you want email me and I will give you my number to help you out. they are really pretty simple and can be done most times in less than a day with the right stuff.
Old 07-14-2004, 07:53 PM

Where do you get the parts to put one of those together yourself?
Old 07-14-2004, 08:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

The cam look's pretty darn good ,where can I find some instruction's on how to biuld my own ?

nubo
Old 07-14-2004, 08:03 PM

Thats awsome I have been planning on building one for next year. I just do not have time right now to even try and start. I found a web site that shows you how to and you can order the parts too.

Did you build it yourself or did you get help from others like a web site or book?
Old 07-14-2004, 08:04 PM

Crap forgot to hit the Notify button so I dont forget the check this one.
Old 07-14-2004, 08:21 PM
Typical Buck

I bought most of the items from hagshouse.com. yes, I built it myself. I have another one in a woodlands camo box I am about to finish just waiting on a few parts. The guys on the site are very helpful. you can ask all the questions you want and they will always have an answer for ya. another good site is jesseshunting web page. alot of nice folk on there too. the total set up cost around 250.00 to build. runs off 2 AA batteries the camera, the board off 1 nine volt. will take over 300 picts on a 128 meg card depending on your camera settings. I put it out tonight to get some picts. I will pull it out friday or saturday and post the picts. I already tested it in the back yard and they were great picts. Now just need some deers. anyone wanting more info can contact me by email and will be glad to help you out. they really are not hard to make just scarry at the thought in the begininng. [email protected]. I don't make any money off of these just use em for personal use. Hags house has an online store with three vendors where everything but the camera can be bought. forgot to mention the camera can be disconnected and used separately from the unit for all you guys who are on a tight budget and need a family camera too. happy camming until bow season anyway.

Quick Reply: New Homebrew made

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.