Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Drury Dream Season TV Show >

Drury Dream Season TV Show

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Drury Dream Season TV Show

Old 07-14-2004, 09:40 AM

Default Drury Dream Season TV Show

Has anyone been keeping up with the Dream Season show on the Outdoor Channel? I think that it is the best show on TV. A reality show about hunting just like survivor, I love it. I am voting for the PA boys!
Old 07-14-2004, 09:42 AM

Default RE: Drury Dream Season TV Show

Welcome aboard Jack. I've never seen the show. Is it new? Sounds interesting, I'll have to check it out.
Old 07-14-2004, 12:57 PM

Well.......It's got me tuned in !! But I'd have to say that I haven't been impressed..........either by their shooting abilities or the constant product marketing ! They are being graded according to their scent elimination procedures by two executives of Scent Lok !! [:-]

Maybe that is "real tv" ........but come on.......I only caught part of the archery challenge......so someone correct me if I am wrong :

they couldn't hit crap at 35 yrds .......one guy hit a heart shot........hardly anyone else even hit the target.........and these are supposed to be archers,bowhunters,professionals.....or what ????? [8D] Maybe I missed something like it was a new untuned bow challenge or something ?? !!

Well they were shooting Hoyts !

And this week .......only one shot ........on a doe and the guy missed at 30 yrds !! I doubt any regular on here would have missed that chip shot !!

But I'll be watching next week...........shows you what I know !![] [8D]
Old 07-14-2004, 01:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

And this week .......only one shot ........on a doe and the guy missed at 30 yrds !! I doubt any regular on here would have missed that chip shot !!
OH, CMB SC, you don't give me nearly enough credit. I have missed much easier shots than that......lol
Old 07-14-2004, 01:07 PM

CBMSC,

On the archery challenge. they were shooting their partners bows.
Old 07-14-2004, 01:10 PM
Typical Buck

Maybe I missed something like it was a new untuned bow challenge or
something ?? !!
yeah you did! lol they had to use there partners bow. Drury boys said sometimes they stay in the tree and continue hunting after the other kills a buck, switching positions. ie; be proficient with your partners setup.

I say it's an ok show, better than most I suppose!
Old 07-14-2004, 01:14 PM

I say it's an ok show, better than most I suppose!
Better than American Idol I'm positive!!
Old 07-14-2004, 02:20 PM

CBM SC,

I guess you really didn't watch the show because the executives were from Robinson Outdoors(makers of ScentBlocker) not Scent Lok. The bow contest had the contestants shooting their partners bows. Finally I have not seen you on any videos yet killing deer but when you do let me know, I want to see how you did. Sounds like you space out a little bit when you watch the TV.
Old 07-14-2004, 02:25 PM
Typical Buck

i think it is the best hunting show on right now, i think it is great
Old 07-14-2004, 03:24 PM

Im watching it Have not managed to see them all due to a work schedule, but none the less I have enjoyed what I have seen.

Quick Reply: Drury Dream Season TV Show

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.