Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 The Realtree boys vs. Primos vs. The Drury Boys >

The Realtree boys vs. Primos vs. The Drury Boys

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

The Realtree boys vs. Primos vs. The Drury Boys

Old 07-13-2004, 11:24 AM
Fork Horn

Default The Realtree boys vs. Primos vs. The Drury Boys

I Personally am a huge fan of Realtree Monster Bucks, I love the humor the fun they have and the big deer! Just wandering what everybody else's views are?
Old 07-13-2004, 11:26 AM

Default RE: The Realtree boys vs. Primos vs. The Drury Boys

I like the seriousness of the Drury videos. Those vidoes can teach you a thing or two.

I don't care for jokes and pranks. When I was kid yeah, but not now.
Old 07-13-2004, 11:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Give me the Primos boys. If it wasn't for Michael Waddell I wouldn't even watch Bill Jordan and the Drury's argue to damn much for me. It would be like hunting with your in-laws.
Old 07-13-2004, 11:31 AM
Giant Nontypical

I agree that those are the top 3 groups, and I'd like to hunt with any of them. Of the realtree guys though, I'm a fan of michael waddell and david blanton. I feel all those guys can be serious when needed, yet have fun while doing so.
Old 07-13-2004, 01:15 PM

If you guys haven't seen Primetime Bucks 8 by H.S., you need to check it out. Awesome video! Was a huge Monster Bucks fan but I can see Primetime Bucks repelacing them. Too many gun hunts in Monster Bucks XII. I've watched about 1/4 of Primetime Bucks 8 and ALL have been bow hunts so far. Does anyone know if all of the hunts on the video are bowhunts? I hope so!
-Rob
Old 07-13-2004, 01:22 PM

I am a big fan of Michael Waddell. The Drury's are pretty good as well. I look forward to meeting both at the Keystone Country Store Festival at the end of the month.
Old 07-13-2004, 01:31 PM

I, too, like the realtree boys, expecially michael and david. For the entertainment, they are great. I guess michael reminds me of me sometimes, the way he gets all worked up and all. Besides, he shoots a Hoyt. For the educational value, I agree that the Drurys are hard to beat. I have not seen Primetime 8, in fact, the only one I have seen is 2 I think. But it, too, is great in learning potential.
Old 07-13-2004, 02:27 PM
Fork Horn

A great video that I have is Muzzy's Bad To The Bone video at WalMart. I don't shoot Muzzy, but this video is awesome. Nothing but bowhunitng. A+ video for bowhunters.
Old 07-13-2004, 02:38 PM

I'm a Primos fan, I really enjoy their videos.
Old 07-13-2004, 03:59 PM
Fork Horn

for me 1.drury 2.realtree 3.roger raglin. i have learned alot off the drurys and realtree has a good video series with some big bucks and i actually like the humor cause theres nothing wrong with a good laugh and for roger raglin i love the way he gets so fired up when he kills a buck like its his first one and you know he knows what hes talking about just look at his wall.

Quick Reply: The Realtree boys vs. Primos vs. The Drury Boys

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.