Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Digital stealth cam OR Digital Cuddeback?? >

Digital stealth cam OR Digital Cuddeback??

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Digital stealth cam OR Digital Cuddeback??

Old 06-28-2004, 09:43 PM

Default Digital stealth cam OR Digital Cuddeback??

I'm going to get one or the other and wanted to know which you would get IF the price didn't matter AND why. Thanks for the help!!- cap
Old 06-29-2004, 06:49 AM

Default RE: Digital stealth cam OR Digital Cuddeback??

I've been very impressed with the digital stealth as I've posted before. I'm pretty sure buck magnet ordered the digital cuddleback so if your not in a big hurry to order it I'd wait for a review from him. I've heard that deercam made some updates to the new digital but I don't know anyone who has used a newer modle.
Old 06-29-2004, 08:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Digital stealth cam OR Digital Cuddeback??

Well I have the old cuddeback. It was my first camera. Overall I have been happy with it. I did have and issue with the batteries a few weeks ago. The batteries (4 D size) were only 2 weeks old. I figured they would be good for a few more and I couldn't get out for 4 weeks so I would just let them run out. Well they died right away. If it wasn't for the battery issue I would be getting another one. Now instead I am working in building my own. I have 2 pictures posted here [link]http://forum.hunting.net/asppg/tm.asp?m=671733[/link] if you want to see what the cuddeback pics are like. They are not resized they are the actual photos. Good luck with whatever you decide.