Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Link to a great web site >

Link to a great web site

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Link to a great web site

Old 06-05-2004, 07:32 AM

Default Link to a great web site

Posting Rule #10-Linking - Links to produtcs and personal pages will be tolerated. You may not link to any direct competitor or link to just advertise a product or service. We reserve the right to delete any link for any reason

Excellent web site. It is FULL of information. I am new to Bows and came here, posted a few Q's and then went to that site and learned a WHOLE LOT. It helped me narrow my choices on what bows to look at and which ones to stay away from. Not because they are bad bows but because they just don't suit me because of size or just the way it is made. IE brace height, draw length or draw weight. Also some good info on arrows and what to look for in an arrow so you get the best one for you and your particular bow setup.

But I am sure a lot of you have at least been there once, maybe even more.
Old 06-05-2004, 08:18 AM
nub

Default RE: Link to a great web site

If your so in love with that place, why don't you stay there?[:'(] You win some sort of prize for getting us to visit?[]
Old 06-05-2004, 08:20 AM
Giant Nontypical

GPfreek ! welcome to the forum ,I have your site on my Favourites list but I haven't had to use it because I get enough good info from the folk's on this site to make my decission's from .Your right it's not a bad site I just don't get there very often . Thank's for the info.

nubo
Old 06-05-2004, 08:36 AM

I get nothing for recomending the site as I don't even know who "owns" it. Like I said I am new to shooting a bow. I have been shooting black powder for a few years and absolutely love it. I just wanted something new and a bow seemed to fit the bill. As far as staying there? I think not. I found the site, read it and got a lot of good information from that site. They went into alot of detail about what seemed to work for certain people and why. Just trying to pass somegood info. I thought between that site and hear you can't really go wrong.
Old 06-05-2004, 08:59 AM

You did no wrong recommending this site for others.
Pay no attention to those like nub who have nothing to offer.

Nub,
Are you just a jerk or what?
Old 06-05-2004, 09:05 AM

I was wondering the same thing about nub.[>:]

gpfreek thanks for the link and welcome.
Old 06-05-2004, 09:25 AM

Ate up
Where you at in Illinois? I was stationed at Great Lakes and Glenview. Lived in McHenry, Fox Lake, Des Plaines and North Chicago.
Old 06-05-2004, 11:30 AM

Thanks gpfreak/ always room for another website, don't worry about nub, probably had a greasy bun for breakfast.
Old 06-05-2004, 12:01 PM
Fork Horn

I agree with you gpfreek.....I went there over 3 years ago...when there was no Bowtech Dealer around me. I talked with them for about a month through email...they where very helpful and i bought my Bowtech Extreme Solo form them in a package deal...Hard case,doz. arrows,broadheads,site,muzzy drop away, stabilizer,peep....fully set up and ready to shoot out of the box ...total cost wa $849....

This is a great site for info along with www.fastestbows.com
Old 06-05-2004, 04:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

I think you guy's have taken me wrong ,i wasn't criticizing GP for passing on the link . I've just stated that I don't get there much ,hunters view is a good sight and I think you've just taken me wrong.

nubo

Quick Reply: Link to a great web site

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.