Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 I shot an Outback.  Oh My!! >

I shot an Outback. Oh My!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I shot an Outback. Oh My!!

Old 05-18-2004, 08:50 PM
Spike

Default I shot an Outback. Oh My!!

I hate summer. Too hot to fish Saturday so I made the mistake of going by the bow shop. Man, that was a mistake. I shot the Outback. I have a perfectly good UltraMax. I can't get the Outback out of my head.

Dang it. I don't need a new bow. But??????????????????

Dayton
Old 05-18-2004, 08:52 PM

Default RE: I shot an Outback. Oh My!!

If you got that excited about an Outback, definitely do not shoot Bowtech's new line up! You may walk out with one.

J/k. Yep, other than the valley being a little too narrow, the outback is one sweet shooter.
Old 05-18-2004, 09:06 PM
Typical Buck

other than the valley being a little too narrow
That's one of the reasons I traded in my Mathews[:'(] for a DARTON!
Old 05-19-2004, 04:53 AM
CR

Same thing happened to me. I had been checking out different bows (just something I like to do) and I finally shot the Outback and man was it SWEET. Ended up buying it the next day and it only got better after I got it setup. I originally shot it with nothing but a rest and 2 nocks, no sight, no limb savers, no stabilizer, no string leaches or another silencers, and could not believe how quiet and stable the bow was. It literally just sat in my hand. Needless to say, I WAS IMPRESSED.
Old 05-19-2004, 05:05 AM

If you got that excited about an Outback, definitely do not shoot Bowtech's new line up! You may walk out with one.
I think the Bowtech line is nice............but their not an Outback !!
Old 05-19-2004, 03:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

This was how I felt shooting the new Patriot Dually ,i couldn't resist the temptation and bought one .But I put my other bow Out Back hahaha

nubo
Old 05-20-2004, 04:46 AM
Dominant Buck

Mark... these guys come on here and ask what bow they should buy. We tell them. And then they go out and buy or shoot two MMMMmmmmmmmmmm.... MMMMMmmmmmmmmmm..... MMMMMmmmmmmmmmm....(you know) and never try what we tell them. They think they're in love. If they did tried what we tell them.... the number one selling bow would be a Darton. That's OK... we know. Some people buy on quality... some people buy on sales pitch. Are you a leader or a follower.
Old 05-20-2004, 05:03 AM

Are you a leader or a follower.
David, Last time I checked team MMmmmm was in the lead !!

Just kiddin !!

Seriously.....If I had someone like Len to shop with ......you bet I'd try a Darton ! But to be honest.........I have never seen one in person.......and I don't know how many shops I have been in ......in the Southeast !! Seen a !@#$ load of PSE , Hoyt , Mathews, and now a good presence from Bowtech the last 2-3 years !! Never been to a shop I can think of with Darton, Martin, or Merlin !!
Old 05-20-2004, 04:18 PM
Spike

Mark... these guys come on here and ask what bow they should buy. We tell them. And then they go out and buy or shoot two MMMMmmmmmmmmmm.... MMMMMmmmmmmmmmm..... MMMMMmmmmmmmmmm....(you know) and never try what we tell them. They think they're in love. If they did tried what we tell them.... the number one selling bow would be a Darton. That's OK... we know. Some people buy on quality... some people buy on sales pitch. Are you a leader or a follower.
If that, somehow, is supposed to tie into the original post, then I missed it.

Dayton
Old 05-20-2004, 05:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Im gonna check out an OUTBACK soon , its between that and 2 others , so we shall see!!

Quick Reply: I shot an Outback. Oh My!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.