Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

New Camo?

Old 05-05-2004, 09:36 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default New Camo?

I just noticed this camo. Is it new or has it been around for awhile and not just in the mainstream? I would think that it would please both the open pattern guys and the high definition camo folks.

Montana River Ghost Camo.

They even make it in a leafy suit. I just might have to get another camo outfit if I can just think of a good excuse for the wife...
Old 05-05-2004, 09:37 AM

Default RE: New Camo?

I like it
Old 05-05-2004, 10:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Looks good to me. Where can you get it?
Old 05-05-2004, 10:51 AM
Typical Buck

I like the Natural Gear camo. I was watching a hunting show and it blended in with every background very well, better than you would think.

Old 05-06-2004, 06:24 AM
Boone & Crockett

I am starting to come around a bit to Natgear myself. I have seen it in the woods and agree that it sort of just blends into everything because of the soft overall pattern and color. I still think I am going to invest in a leafy Montana outfit as well though.

Just thought some of you might consider it as well.
Old 05-06-2004, 04:54 PM
Boone & Crockett

I haven't seen the river ghost but a few stores out here in Denver carry the prarie ghost for those antelope hunters. Nice looking stuff.
Old 05-07-2004, 05:19 AM
Boone & Crockett

Here is a good pic of the 3D leafy outfit.

Old 05-07-2004, 07:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thanx for posting this Frank.

I'm in the market for new camo this year, and If I cannot find what I want in Predator, I may just try that RiverGhost stuff. Looks good, lots of light to dark contrast without being too light or too dark. Do they have a website?EDIT found it HERE.

The only thing I don't like about Natgear is that it doesn't have ENOUGH contrast. It "washes out" at fairly close range. The color tones are perfect though.
Old 05-07-2004, 08:57 AM
Boone & Crockett

Jeff,

Nice link but I had a hard time pulling some of the pictures up for some reason. Definitely an attractive camo pattern though. Though it was designed for out west I could easily see where the River Ghost version would be excellent for some late fall/winter hunting scenarios back east as well.
Old 05-07-2004, 02:29 PM

It's been around a while at least. I saw it somewhere at least 2 years ago. Looks pretty good but I've never seen it in person and no one around here carries it.

Quick Reply: New Camo?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.