Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 When does a bowhunter become a ..... >

When does a bowhunter become a .....

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

When does a bowhunter become a .....

Old 05-05-2004, 04:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: When does a bowhunter become a .....

asslickman,

Funny.........you cared so much before that you were calling me and others out because we weren't replying fast enough for ya.
That's was when the post was still a somewhat adult debate. I forgot what how childish your posts tend to get when you aren't getting your way.

Yea, you would never do that Poaching yes.........mudslinging?? No way
So I am a poacher because I accidentally forgot a plug and once my duck stamp fell of without me knowing it???? You have made several references to me hunting after hours but I never said that I did that. I said that if a 160 class buck was 2 steps away from where I could shoot him and it was close to time that I wouldn't stop to look down at my watch but I never said that I hunted late. So by calling me a poacher you are saying that you have never accidentally broken a game law, which I have trouble believing. It's human nature, we make mistakes.

TRANSLATION-------You got yourself in over your head and now looks like a good time to jump ship before you make a bigger fool of yourself. As if that were possible at this point
No it's that I keep thinking there is no point bringing myself down to the level of someone like you. No point trading unpleasantries with a fool.
Old 05-05-2004, 05:12 PM

A game warden told me .......straight up one time..............that it was impossible to hunt a wood duck legally !!
Now how many wood ducks get killed in the South ??????????

Personally I have never met a single hunter that hasn't broken any game laws........from legal shooting hours.....to shot........to grain weights in broadheads..........to crossing a property line accidentally before daylight...........to field dressing (know your carcass disposal laws)..........to bag limits..........to whatever !!

The best one I got nailed for was .........my boat broke down at lunch on my way in............after 5-6 hours of paddeling I made it in about : 45min after dark without any running lights................$365 ticket ..........and I am a poaching fool ............I guess !!

I know ethics police............I should've been prepared...........you guys always are aren't you !!! [:-]
Old 05-05-2004, 05:17 PM

ORIGINAL: silentassassin

asslickman,

That's was when the post was still a somewhat adult debate. I forgot what how childish your posts tend to get when you aren't getting your way.

No it's that I keep thinking there is no point bringing myself down to the level of someone like you. No point trading unpleasantries with a fool.

Do you even see how foolish you look when you start a post with childish name calling and then try to be all uppity and say you would never stoop to such behavior??..........and you are the one throwing the term hypocrisy at everyone

I thought you said you weren't reading my posts??

So I guess that makes you a liar, poacher, and a criminal now...........I'm pretty sure someone else tossed in Jackass earlier so you got yourself a nice little grand slam there.

And just think...........you started this thread in the hopes of making other people look bad...........OOPS!!! What were saying earlier about it not being fun when your remarks are turned back at you?? OOPS.....again.

Old 05-05-2004, 05:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

lol @ asslickman dude I feel sorry for your family because I am sure you don't have any friends
Old 05-05-2004, 05:51 PM

When you break the law your a poacher. I know this is a bowhunting forum but- In duck season doesn't it always seem the ducks show 2 minutes after shooting time, and don't ya think the guy who you can hear shooting then is a Bast* rd !
Just because no one can hear you shoot you bow after time is up doesn't mean it can be forgiven.[:@]
The Law is The Law-Poacher's operate outside it because it is easier (less sporting)
Old 05-05-2004, 06:38 PM

Ok, let me put my 2 cents in. I was a Game Warden for nine years on a Military Base here in KY. We had to know and enforce all the state game laws. I’m still in Law Enforcement I have over 20 years in this field.

Here in KY poaching is the taking of any wild animal or fish illegally. This would include any protected species. Spot lighting here is also illegal unless it is for a legitimate purpose, like checking on you cows. It’s not considered poaching its harassing game unless you have a gun in you vehicle.

Poaching is a criminal charge, which makes you a criminal. Not having a plug in you gun is a violation; you’re not a criminal or a poacher. Just like speeding is a violation not a criminal charge. You’re not a criminal just because you speed!

Most Game Wardens that I know will not write you a citation for hunting a little after legal shooting light, we all do it. And it will not stand up in court unless it is after dark. That doesn’t mean that you have to be out of your stand by that time, it just means you can’t shoot anything.

I guess what I’m trying to say is; just braking a game law does not make you a poacher, a criminal or a bad person you have to take into consideration the law that was broken and the circumstances involved.

DJ

Old 05-05-2004, 06:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thank you for your reply big white hunter. I completely agree with you. However, as you know, the ethics police have a much different opinion.
Old 05-05-2004, 06:52 PM

Well..... I am all for spaying and nuetering all liberals as well as using them as test subjects.
Old 05-05-2004, 07:01 PM

lol @ asslickman dude I feel sorry for your family because I am sure you don't have any friends

What was that you were saying about never stooping to childish name calling, personal insults or mudslinging??

The funniest thing of all is that your own pathetic self has been exposed in a thread you started to expose others.

Gotta love irony

Now go kill a turkey with a rock
Old 05-05-2004, 07:06 PM

Thank you for your reply big white hunter. I completely agree with you. However, as you know, the ethics police have a much different opinion.

You completely agree with him??............he said speeders were not criminals.

You have cried over and over that we are all criminals because of any minor infraction in our past............then tried to use that to justify your willingness to hunt past legal times.

I think you have told a few too many lies and have forgotten which one your currently using.

Go back and read your posts if it helps you

Quick Reply: When does a bowhunter become a .....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.