Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Treelounge Stand! >

Treelounge Stand!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Treelounge Stand!

Old 02-15-2002, 07:18 PM

Default Treelounge Stand!

Has anyone here every used the new treelounge stands. I am thinking about getting one. Is there much difference between the bowhunter and the gun hunter stand they both look a like to me. Are they hard to set up! Any info appreciated!
Old 02-15-2002, 08:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Treelounge Stand!

Hey Baby G, check out http://www.treelounge.com/

You can order a free video; I got it earlier this year. If for nothing else, it shows some good deer footage.

Old 02-16-2002, 04:12 AM
Giant Nontypical

I don't know if there are any real improvements to the new treelounge. I have an older model and I love it! For gun hunting that is, I'm not all that happy with it as a bow stand though!
Old 02-16-2002, 06:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have not used the new models, I do have an older one. My take on them is that they are very comfortable, but not realy practical for everyday bow or gun hunting. You need the adapter to bow hunt, and they are noisy to setup. They attach to the tree very securely, but it is difficult to carry the old one around. My personal opinion is that for every day hunting, moving stands, ease of carry, and comfort, the new all aluminum Summit climbers are the only way to go. They are light, hook up the trees faster than any other stand(without wing nuts or pins), climb very quiet, and are very comfortable, espeacialy a stand like the viper XL. the only time I use my tree lounge is for one day, all day gun hunts. In fact I am selling mine to a fellow I work with as I used it so little.

TAKE YOUR KIDS HUNTING AND YOU WON'T BE HUNTING FOR YOUR KIDS
Old 02-16-2002, 06:25 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 02-16-2002, 06:51 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 02-16-2002, 08:57 AM

I bought one of the new models several months ago and I ended up selling it. It was a good stand, but it just didn't have what I needed in a true bowhunting stand. It wasn't really quiet on your back without tying straps everywhere, and it wasn't the lightest stand I could find. For gun hunting it is great. It is good for bowhunting too if you don't have to move around a lot. It truly is the most comfortable stand out there though.
Old 02-16-2002, 09:35 AM
Dominant Buck

I used one... overweight, over rated, over priced and a pain in the neck. They maybe comfortable but there are far better ones in my opinion.
Old 02-16-2002, 09:59 AM

Too big, too heavy, too much $$$, stick too far out from tree, just too much.

Get a API or Summit, they make models for both gun and bow hunting.
Old 02-16-2002, 01:32 PM

I strongly recommend the Summit or the Lonewolf line for bowhunting.

Quick Reply: Treelounge Stand!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.