Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Easton Axis arrow ???'s >

Easton Axis arrow ???'s

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Easton Axis arrow ???'s

Old 03-30-2004, 12:38 PM

Default Easton Axis arrow ???'s

Well I only had these arrows for about 3 days now, and I am them out of my new Hoyt Vipertec. I bought them because my local shop told me they were some extremely durable arrows. I bought the 340's and already have two that have hair line near the insert. The new hit inserts are inside the arrow to give better alignment of your broadheads. But I hope these arrows can hold up better than this. I ve only been them for 3 days and I did hit something in one of my hay bails with the one arrow but have no idea why the other one is ed. Any other reports on these arrows.
Old 03-30-2004, 02:23 PM

Default RE: Easton Axis arrow ???'s

Lets try that post again, I guess I cant type. Iam Easton Axis 340 arrows. And I have only been them for about 3 days and I am already having problems with them. Already noticed hair line near the insert portion of the arrow two of them already have in them, and I havent hit anything but hay bails with them except the one smacked something pretty hard in the hay bail. I thought these arrows would be more durable.
Old 03-30-2004, 02:26 PM

Have not got mine yet, but most other users have been very pleased. You are the first that I know of with any performance problems at this time.

Good shooting to you.
Old 03-30-2004, 02:26 PM

Something is going on here with my posts they are not including words and some letters. I thought it was me but it must be this stupid computer. ARGHHHH!
Old 03-30-2004, 06:53 PM

I got a dozen of the 340's a couple of weeks ago and have shot a couple of them well over a hundred times each into a few different types of targets-no problems yet.
Old 03-30-2004, 09:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

I thought it was me but it must be this stupid computer. ARGHHHH!
Hate to tell you this but computers dont make mistakes

After reading your post I went and checked my Axis arrows out and dont have any problems with them.

Try getting in contact with Easton they have great customer service and will most likely replace the cracked ones
Old 03-30-2004, 11:07 PM

ORIGINAL: Ausie-guy

I thought it was me but it must be this stupid computer. ARGHHHH!
Hate to tell you this but computers dont make mistakes

After reading your post I went and checked my Axis arrows out and dont have any problems with them.

Try getting in contact with Easton they have great customer service and will most likely replace the cracked ones
I agree. Mine have what I assume is a lot number on them. All 6 have the same number. There may have been a prob with your lot. Mine are awesome.
Old 03-30-2004, 11:29 PM
Typical Buck

Ordered six when the pro shop got them in. Actually he tossed them in with the purchase of my Mathews Outback. I have a 6" white dip on them and 3 4" feathers. I've shot the snot out of them and am impressed enough that I ordered another six. Just don't tell the wife.
Old 03-30-2004, 11:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

I ordered another six. Just don't tell the wife
As long as you dont tell my wife I just ordered another 3 dozen
Old 03-31-2004, 05:16 AM
Boone & Crockett

I have had my dozen of 340s Axis for about a week now and am very much impressed with them. I have been shooting them close to every day and have only had one problem. I need a replacement nock for one....

I agree with the others, if the serial number is the same on all of your arrows then it is possible you received some shafts from a bad batch.

Quick Reply: Easton Axis arrow ???'s

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.