Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Pics of my hunting equipment >

Pics of my hunting equipment

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Pics of my hunting equipment

Old 03-28-2004, 08:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Pics of my hunting equipment

yes, but that chair looks really comfy.
Old 03-28-2004, 08:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Hiawatha

As i was scrolling down i was thinkin man this guy has alot of nice gear till I got to that ford pic lol. Naw but everything else looks real good man...
exactly my feelings
Old 03-28-2004, 08:41 PM
Dominant Buck

Pinesap... you can do a couple things. First, you can crop the part of the picture you really want to show out of your big picture. Then when you resize to get it down to a proper size ... say 600 pixels by whatever you won't be having to look with a magnifying glass. You shouldn't really loose quality by resizing. You just loose the fine details as you're making them so much smaller.
Old 03-29-2004, 05:33 AM
Boone & Crockett

Some nice clear pics with good resolution. Must be a nice camera. I agree with David though...we need to work on your choice of bows though....
Old 03-29-2004, 06:08 AM

I thought you had a great choice in equipment until I got to the Ford...

My set up is almost exact to the tee except I have the Black Max 2 and the ford, the rest of it is an exact match...
Old 03-29-2004, 06:44 AM

Nice gear!

The truck and the bow could use a change though[8D]
Old 03-29-2004, 07:58 AM

You shouldn't really loose quality by resizing. You just loose the fine details as you're making them so much smaller.
David
What I was asking is reducing KB size. When I reduce my PIC to 600 dpi
it still holds about 60 k of info. How do you get that pic to the 30 k posting size and still keep it large enough to see??
Old 03-29-2004, 02:25 PM

You guys are killing me on my new LX and my F-150! I love the LX(virgin also) and the truck too. I have no allegiances to any particular make of vehicle. I buy what I can get the best deal on. And since I got $10,000 off of the sticker with the A-plan discount and cash back rebates last year, I couldn't pass it up. The camera is a HP 735 3.2 megapixel that was on sale for $199. I actually thought the posted pics were kind of crappy. If you notice the arrow pic is the worst because I reduced it too small and saved it, then when I enlarged it, lost some resolution. DBL-LUNG, how about the stand? You got one of these too?

Old 03-29-2004, 02:28 PM

ORIGINAL: dwd2001

yes, but that chair looks really comfy.
It is. I am sitting in it as we speak. It is right next to my 14- yard, basement arrow range.
Old 03-29-2004, 02:39 PM

ORIGINAL: 3 Step

You shouldn't really loose quality by resizing. You just loose the fine details as you're making them so much smaller.
David
What I was asking is reducing KB size. When I reduce my PIC to 600 dpi
it still holds about 60 k of info. How do you get that pic to the 30 k posting size and still keep it large enough to see??
I just resize down to 65% of the original. On my editing software it says that the file size for the stand pic is 300 KB but it still uploaded fine. The pics are on the lowest quality setting on my camera also. When resizing to post, don't pay attention to the KB's, just keep reducing by percents and keep trying to post until it allows you to post it. That's how I know that I can reduce mine to 65% and they will upload.

Quick Reply: Pics of my hunting equipment

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.