Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Bow Thief Caught Red Handed >

Bow Thief Caught Red Handed

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bow Thief Caught Red Handed

Old 02-17-2002, 10:39 AM

Default RE: Bow Thief Caught Red Handed

Renz I think someone should go over and Kick the kids parents in the butt. If that was my son who did that I would have dragged him over there and made him appologise to you for what he had done then he would be working his already sore red ass off to pay for what he had done. I think your right the question is what is wrong with parents these days.
Old 02-22-2002, 10:05 AM

Man oh man. So many people in here have the right stuff! It is the Parents that created this kid and his problems! What kind of animal of a human craps on someones patio,steals their stuff etc.?
His parents need to be paying for your loss and for as much as your blood sucking attorney can get from them.
I say SCREW THEM HARD for what they are turning loose on the world.
By the way, dont shoot anyone in the yard even if you live in the country. You will pay dearly for it. If they come in the house, blast away.
I had my truck broken into by a juvenile. It is a misdemeanor. I caught him. Smacked his ass around while I waited for the Police. His parents paid a small fine and that was it. They tried to press charges on me for smacking the kid(15). They lost and paid my atty fees.
Old 02-22-2002, 12:04 PM

Renz, you did the right thing. Sorry to say that the kid will get a slap on the wrist. His parents will pay for the part and he will not have learned a thing.
Old 02-23-2002, 05:58 PM
Fork Horn

You did the right thing by getting the cops involved.The parents should be responsable for anything that was damaged,and made to pay for them out of there own pocket!We shouldn't put all the blame on the kid,its the parents also.And as far as the Hoyt thing go's,thats why he threw it down,it said Mathews SLO-LO-CAM instead of HOYT HAHAHAHAHA.
Old 02-25-2002, 03:17 AM

It's frustating to have that happen. 3 years ago it happened to me, except I didn't press charges. Ihad free lawn service that summer!
2 brothers stole a campagnolo bycicle out of my yard, and when I found out I hit the roof! The difference between your case and mine? The father came to my house apologizing.