Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Bow Quiver pics wanted! >

Bow Quiver pics wanted!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bow Quiver pics wanted!

Old 03-04-2004, 01:41 PM

Default Bow Quiver pics wanted!

I'm trying to decide which quiver for my new LX and would like to see some pics of yours on your bow. I like the way the Matthews sits back some off of the riser. How does the Alpine sit? Any pics of other quivers would be appreciated also. Thanks in advance.
Old 03-05-2004, 07:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Bow Quiver pics wanted!

Shadow I don't have pics but last year I put a Lynx 4 arrow quiver on my Legacy and it worked real good this year. Ckeck'em out.
Old 03-05-2004, 08:19 AM

Here is my 5 arrow Alpine Soft Loc on my BowTech Liberty. Best quiver I have used! It is a little heavier than most, but this thing also acts as a vibration dampener! This quiver made a noticeable differance on vibration on my bow, which was already the quietest/most shock-free bow I have held!

Old 03-05-2004, 09:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

Holy Crap, BM! I didn't think anyone had every accessory that SVL made! I'm only missing a few though! That Alpine is the quiver I keep coming back to in my search for a new one.
Old 03-05-2004, 09:45 AM

Jason, I don't have them all, actually, I don't have that much Simms products on there! I have the mini-limsavers, stabilizer enhancer, and cable slide. I was thinking of getting the Simms Extreme Limbsavers but decided not to! If I ever find the new Limb Savers (the regular ones), I may try them out! I will be putting the string leech's on and I will be getting the new cable rod dampener!

My best friend told me that "my bow had more navcom than Simms test bows" The bow didn't need anything, it was that quiet and shock free out of the box, but it is absolutely amazing now!
Old 03-05-2004, 09:53 AM
Boone & Crockett

Jason,

You may be mistaking the Bowtech "hush kit" for Sims products. They both serve the same function and work at approximately the same performance levels. The difference is that the hush kit is factory installed at no additional cost...
Old 03-05-2004, 11:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

BM if you shot a Mathews you wouldn't need all of that rubber...Sorry I had to
Old 03-05-2004, 12:04 PM

gutshot,

Your right, if I shot a Mathews I wouldn't need all that rubber, it would all be put on the grip to make it feel slightly comfortable
Old 03-05-2004, 01:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

No Pics, but my Bowtech Vft Samson is equipped with the Alpine Soft Lock Quiver and it works great.

Shed
Old 03-05-2004, 10:00 PM

I forgot I posted this on Bowteching.com

Quick Reply: Bow Quiver pics wanted!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.