Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Ever use Tiger Tuff rests? >

Ever use Tiger Tuff rests?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Ever use Tiger Tuff rests?

Old 02-13-2002, 03:38 AM
Banned

Default Ever use Tiger Tuff rests?

I used that bodoodle last fall and the spring noise just drives me nuts. Brother couldnt hear it standing by me but i can hear it when i release. Archery shop recommended tiger tuff, but im running it across here first. Thanks

Peak
Live and Learn
Old 02-13-2002, 04:02 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Ever use Tiger Tuff rests?

I used the Tiger Tuff a few years ago before I went to the Golden Premier. Nothing wrong with their rests. The one I used was simple and very effective. Just wanted something with more adjustability (ie. I like to tinker).
Old 02-13-2002, 04:09 AM
Giant Nontypical

The Martin bow I just got has a Tiger Tuff rest, so I'll soon know wether or not it is good!
Old 02-13-2002, 04:22 AM

I have had a Golden Premier was the last to seasons and it seems to do a good job. Never used a Tiger Tuff so I can't help you there.
Old 02-13-2002, 05:03 AM

I have been using a Tiger Tuff rest with the V-Down arms for years. I will say that for hunting, I couldn't be happier. I wrap the launcher arms with leather (similar to moleskin). This quiets the rest, but most importantly, I am able to cant the bow COMPLETELY sideways and the arrow is still on the rest. It just won't fall off. I have recently put the Tiger Tuff drop away kit on one of my bows, and like it very much. Tiger Tuff does not have all of the "high tech" adjustments such as micro windage and elevation, but I have never needed those adjustments to shoot bullet holes in paper, and excellent groups out to 50 yards. I love their rests, and don't need anything more. Normally I am one to purchase the latest and greatest accessories, but I don't do that with my arrow rests. The Tiger Tuff line is very economical too.
Old 02-13-2002, 05:27 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 02-13-2002, 01:09 PM
JTC

I use a Tiger Tuff rest as well. Very cost effective, reliable rest.
Old 02-13-2002, 01:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

I am using the tiger tuff rest and like every one else I have had no problems with shoot bullet holes and get good groups.
But I must say my next bow is going to have a muzzy ZE rest.
I will leave the tiger on this bow which I will be using as a back up
Old 02-13-2002, 01:49 PM
Fork Horn

My dad has a tiger tuff on his Q2 and he loves it. Tonight I'm going to take my WB off and get a tiger tuff.
Old 02-13-2002, 02:45 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Quick Reply: Ever use Tiger Tuff rests?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.