Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 My son is finally here !!! >

My son is finally here !!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

My son is finally here !!!

Old 02-23-2004, 06:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default My son is finally here !!!

Well my wife delivered our first child on Friday, his name is Caden James !!!!!!!!! Everything has been so bitter sweet these past couple of days. It is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me yet I am so upset because they have to keep him in the hospital for ten days on antibiotics. (He wouldn't breathe right away and he has an infection). I just want to bring him home and hold him forever but I can't. At least he's doing alot better and it won't be too long until I can break out the mossy oak and teach him how to use a grunt call .
Old 02-23-2004, 06:27 AM

Default RE: My son is finally here !!!

Congrats, that's great to hear. My brother in-law just had a baby boy as well, David Joseph. He is a preme, under 4 pounds. He is doing fine and getting bigger.

Again congrats and give him a few years before buying that camo. I have been fishing all my life, hunting half and my son doesn't really enjoy them as much as I do. He is into Nintendo and sports, baseball and soccer so just enjoy them for what they are. I'm sure your boy will be home soon keeping you guys up but you will get some sleep when he does.

T
Old 02-23-2004, 06:30 AM
Typical Buck

Good luck and congratulations on the new boy bearklr! It's funny how happy it makes you and puts everything else into perspective. My 1 1/2 year old Andrew James runs around the house with the calls I leave around now. You have alot to look forward to.

Fritz
Old 02-23-2004, 06:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Congratulations bearklr!
Old 02-23-2004, 06:46 AM

Congrats! Nice to see another hunter coming into the fold.
Old 02-23-2004, 07:34 AM

Congrats
Old 02-23-2004, 08:22 AM
Fork Horn

Congratulations! In the years to come, be sure to make time to spend with him, doing things he wants to do.
Old 02-23-2004, 08:28 AM
Giant Nontypical

A big, huge, hearty congrads to you!

Funny, as I was typing this, my wife called me into the bedroom where she was putting our seven-month-old son down for a nap... She'd just got him to sleep and wanted me to see how he looked: the face of an angel, and a picture of innocence.

You've got a lot to look forward to, bearklr!
Old 02-23-2004, 10:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

congrats on the boy!
Old 02-23-2004, 10:39 AM

Congratulations to you!! My baby is due on April 16th and we are getting really excited!! We don't know what the sex is yet. Of course, I'm hoping for 10 fingers, 10 toes and healthy, but I'd really love to have a boy.

Quick Reply: My son is finally here !!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.