Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

diamond archery

Old 02-19-2004, 10:35 PM

Default diamond archery

does anyone out there shoot there michete bow and cchecked out there new gladiator series.i called them and requested a catalog and the gentleman on line was real courtious and was glad to answer any of my questions.i recieved my catalog in 4 days.i have had a few others never send me one after they said they would.i respect those that do,for they show me respect and that i mean something to them whether i purchase or not.those type of companys definetly get my first looks
Old 02-20-2004, 08:59 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: diamond archery

Goldtip45,

I believe there are several members that frequent the technical forum that shoot Diamond bows....though I am not sure of the models.
Old 02-20-2004, 10:37 AM

Default RE: diamond archery

I have a local dealer who carries them and lots of friends shooting them, so I've tried them all. I've owned the Stinger and the Machete. In my opinion, you will not find a better value on a high-end bow. They are light, fast, super quiet, and the little vibration is easily tamed with Sims products. I've yet to see better limb pocket tolerances or nicer machining on the riser. The Machete in particular, seems to be very popular with hunters. I highly recommend them.