Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Few of my stealth cam pics >

Few of my stealth cam pics

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Few of my stealth cam pics

Old 02-05-2004, 09:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Few of my stealth cam pics

Just thought I would post a couple of my game cam pics, thats if this posting pics actually will work.........
Old 02-05-2004, 09:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Few of my stealth cam pics

Bigdaddy it didn't work but I'll be waiting for them .

nubo
Old 02-05-2004, 09:11 PM
Giant Nontypical

Actually Big Daddy isn't to blame on this one, its his other half, trying to post his pics for him! Not working to well...........will try again tomorrow.
Old 02-05-2004, 11:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

You image hosting site is down [:'(]
Old 02-06-2004, 05:45 AM
Boone & Crockett

Well, I guess this answers my question about anyone else using their stealth cam.

I have a question for you stealth cam owners. When you go to get the film from your camera and the roll is not used up yet, what mode does the camera have to be in in order to use the auto rewind button?

The reason I ask is because I went to pick up the film and replace it yesterday afternoon in my stealth cam and I could not get the film to rewind. I ended up losing 10 pictures because of it. The rewind button did absolutely nothing.

I don't want to run into that problem the next time.

Suggestions??
Old 02-06-2004, 06:14 AM

try putting it in test mode, i had to do that in order to change the time between pictures, i just got mine yesterday so im interested in all the stealth cam pics also! but it might work....
Old 02-06-2004, 02:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

I will take all the info you guys can post on the stealth cams. With your results be sure to give us the model your using.

PAB, I hope you get your situation straightened out losing those precious pictures would be frustrating.
Old 02-06-2004, 02:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

Well PABowhunter, dont feel like you are alone losing all those pictures. I just got back from checking both of my Stealths and one of them had dead batteries. I have never had that little red lite on the front flash at me, when I know they are dead, the whole front is flashing, I dont understand that. Any how, Same thing happend to me, I couldnt get the rewind to work and I lost the whole roll of film, 12 pictures![:@] It sais in my directions to make sure you have it on TEST Mode to do this and I did, but still nothing.Oh well, I changed the film and the batteries, and we will see next week. On a good note, My other camera was full too, so at least I will have 12 pictures to look at tonite. Oh, by the way, I have the cheapest stealth, and they do take great pictures, I hope we can get this posting pictures thing figured out soon.[:@]
Old 02-06-2004, 04:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Usually when that happens, your batteries are too dead to rewind the film. If this happens, I usually wait until after dark change the batteries, then get them, then you usually only lose 1 picture if any at all.
Old 02-06-2004, 05:34 PM

If the camera won't rewind for you, try changing the batteries and then using the rewind button. If you don't expose the film to light you shouldn't lose any pictures.
I have had this problem several times and doing what I mentioned above has worked for me.

Quick Reply: Few of my stealth cam pics

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.