Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 ScentBlocker Suit >

ScentBlocker Suit

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

ScentBlocker Suit

Old 01-25-2004, 03:19 PM

Default ScentBlocker Suit

ok guys i need help fast. i am thinking about buying a scentblocker buglite suit. i know i want a light suit since i usually hunt warmer weather, but i cant find anything about how much carbon "SPF" is in the buglite suit. does anyone know or have any info that can help me? how scent proof is it? thanks a ton.
Old 01-25-2004, 06:27 PM

Default RE: ScentBlocker Suit

save your money,,scentblocker is not all it's talked up to be
Old 01-25-2004, 07:49 PM

save your money,,scentblocker is not all it's talked up to be

[]
Old 01-25-2004, 09:36 PM

I bought a scentblocker buglite suit 2 years ago never found out if it really worked because the mesh on the outside of the suit tore so easily that the suit was shredded in only a couple of weeks and I wasn't really that hard on it. If you want a good light carbon suit look at scentloc's savanna series bought one this year, it held up well and seemed to work I didn't get busted all years even from down wind. Don't wast your money on the bug lite
Old 01-25-2004, 09:53 PM

I beg to differ about scentlock....I have one, and I am extremely pleased. I had two does downwind at 40-50 yds this evening and they didn't have a clue. I was only 12' up the tree in a ladder stand. Earlier this year I killed a 7 point that walked circles around me while I was on the ground and he was as close as 35 yards once. It works......
Old 01-25-2004, 10:02 PM

Groundhunter I said that I like my scentloc even moreso when they came out with the light weight savanna series since it can be pretty hot here in the south during bow season, it was the scentblocker buglite suit that I had a problem with. I agree with you totaly on the scentloc Iwon't go in the woods without it.
Old 01-25-2004, 10:04 PM

OKEE DOKEE...
Old 01-25-2004, 10:05 PM

I was actually talking to slippery.....whoopppssssssssss.....
Old 01-25-2004, 10:06 PM

well i am kind of disappointed to hear that. i just bought a scentblocker buglite suit over the internet. it was only $120 for the jacket and pants brand new so i couldnt pass it up. hopefully it works better for me than it did for you.
Old 01-25-2004, 10:24 PM

I hope so too, but I have one word of advice stay as far away from briars as possible and you might be OK. If you do ever have to buy another suit check out the scentloc and it is comparable it price I got pants and shirt at the buck-a-rama trade show for $120 dollars

Quick Reply: ScentBlocker Suit

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.