Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

other forums??

Old 01-17-2004, 07:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default other forums??

I saw a post by FroMan that implied there are other hunting/outdoor forums.
I really like this forum and get a lot of good info off it.

Are there other sites comparable to this one? Ones that are worth checking out??

Just curious.
Old 01-17-2004, 07:22 AM

Default RE: other forums??

www.bowsite.com they have your home state and interactive blood trails and more.
Old 01-17-2004, 07:31 AM

doughboy,

There are a bunch of other sites out there, but, none of them compare to this place!!!!!!

What is great about this place is that there are so many people with different knowledge on different subjects! Also, this has to be the most visited hunting forum out there!

As far as other ones, I know of two big boards that aren't too bad, eders and realtree, but, they don't compare to this place.

There are smaller ones that don't get much traffic at all but have some really great guys like U.S. Hunting Forums
Old 01-17-2004, 07:42 AM

IMO, other boards offer different things. For instance, archerytalk.com has a great classifieds sections with tons of products being bought and sold. And there are other boards where you can get really good technical info.

BUT, for general bowhunting knowledge and a friendly helpful atmosphere, you will not find a better board than this one!!! We have you guys on here that have been bowhunting 30+yrs and even if some of them are Crotchety Old Farts you can still learn a great deal of information from people with that kind of experience.
Old 01-17-2004, 08:03 AM
Fork Horn

http://kyhunter.proboards10.com/
Old 01-17-2004, 08:55 AM

i found a new site that was started in january. at this point with it building numbers in members, we are getting to know each other and having a ball. we use the chat quite abit..

Http://whitetails.proboards25.com/

come on over and check us out.....
Old 01-17-2004, 09:12 AM

yeah i know were theres a nice one too/ http://whitetails.proboards25.com
Old 01-17-2004, 09:31 AM
Giant Nontypical

After you've tried the rest, come back to the best.
Old 01-17-2004, 09:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

There are a few worth checking out for sure...I'm probably registered on every hunting message board on the net...

But honestly, without any bias towards this one at all, it's the best, hands down. Nice people, lots of new posts constantly, lots of good info and good stories...

Honestly, I've seen a few other mb's that are nice and have some info, but none of them feel like family like this one does...
Old 01-17-2004, 07:03 PM
Boone & Crockett

I would tend to agree with the others. This is probably the most active, widely known message board on the net. Others like edersbow, the bowsite, archerytalk, etc... also seem to be popular but with different crowds of folks. I believe it to be a matter of taste.

Quick Reply: other forums??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.