Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 " I think I saw Bigfoot!" >

" I think I saw Bigfoot!"

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

" I think I saw Bigfoot!"

Old 01-01-2004, 05:33 PM

Default " I think I saw Bigfoot!"

My friend called tonight and told me while bowhunting this evening he thought he saw a bigfoot! He said he never believed in it before, but he said that had to be what it was. He could see it well, only 60 yards away.I thought he might have been joking, but he sounded scared to death.I know he saw something, he was just too emotional to be faking it. I thought it might be time for a new friend , but I wanted to see what you guys thought. Ever see something while bowhunting you couldn't really explain???
Old 01-01-2004, 05:46 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: " I think I saw Bigfoot!"

Is your buddy from PA?

Big John where were you this evening?
Old 01-01-2004, 06:26 PM
Spike

hahaha.. im with matt pa i bet it was big john lol..
Old 01-01-2004, 07:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Wasn't me-I was busy making two voodoo dolls with you clowns names on em.
Old 01-01-2004, 07:13 PM

I have Bigfoots come into my Corn Feeder on a Nightly Basis! They Stink to the High Heavens,and are awfully tall to! The Alpha Male of the Group,is referred to as Chompy.He is my friend! Im going to switch him over to Oats soon,as the Winter is coming apon us.Ill post Pic's in the Spring!
Old 01-01-2004, 07:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

you must immediatly go to the big foot (BFRO) WEB SITE AND REPORT IT!. if there is any truth they will find the evidence. set up some trail cameras if you can . where was the sighting?
Old 01-01-2004, 07:34 PM

In 1986 I was on my horse about 23 miles into the River of no return wilderness in Idaho, checking on some elk country when my horse started to go beserk. He would not obey any of my commands and took off at a dead run with me holding on for dear life. I have no explaination for this. This horse would not spook at anything. Bears, cats, elk, deer, he had seen it all. Two weeks later in roughly the same area we were riding along, when from way up in the timber I heard what sounded like a woman screaming her head off. Another mountain rodeo ensued, and now I WAS SPOOKED! When I got back home of course I told all of this to my outfitter. He told me that he had had a similar situation the previous year in the same basin. We never saw any actual animal, or tracks. Now I know what a couger sounds like and that was no cat.

Thats my story and I'm stickin to it!

BTW, we did not hunt up there that year!
Old 01-01-2004, 07:49 PM

I dont have sightings,i have nightly Visits.I know if company comes to visit me ,i dont see Chompy for several days.Not a darn Deer in my area,i think he has them spooked off. You can teel when he is around,as the silence is deafening! I wouldn't want people coming on my property and messing things up.He awesome to watch! At A Distance! Chompy is safe with me.
Old 01-01-2004, 07:53 PM

captain backstrap....

I've heard some bad mushrooms does that to a guy. The key is to...clear your head and be in a good mood before smoking. You can't be mad or depressed before going into it....bad ride. Might be what happened to your buddy. LOL
Old 01-01-2004, 08:09 PM
Typical Buck

I remember waking up some years back and seeing a large hairy creature walking around and moaning.

I forgot to mention I had hit the bars pretty hard that night.

I had to take her home the next morning.

Quick Reply: " I think I saw Bigfoot!"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.