Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 who uses the the small video camcorders. >

who uses the the small video camcorders.

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

who uses the the small video camcorders.

Old 12-18-2003, 08:13 AM

Default RE: who uses the the small video camcorders.

here is two more websites www.realandvirtual.com www.bowseye.com the bowseye site has a demo of deer being recorded .it is on their home page.

go deep hunt hard.

Old 12-18-2003, 08:18 AM
Typical Buck

even if the video was poor, it would be better than no video at all
man it would be great to capture all my hunts on video, i'm interested to see how poor the footage actually is, you would think it would work great for bow season with the close footage
Old 12-18-2003, 08:28 AM

Another site to see is www.sportsmansview.com They are even a sponsor here at hunting.net. They have a "video gallery" you can view. The quality looks good enough for me!!!

It looks to me like it is a good product and one that I will eventually get. I guess first I need a cam-corder....I'm trying to save up for a digital so I can post vids here and burn my hunts onto dvd.
Old 12-19-2003, 09:50 AM

The quality actually seems pretty good.

Anyone ever use it?
Old 12-19-2003, 09:55 AM

I would like it just to show my wife that I am accually out there hunting cause she just cant see how somebody can stay out there that long, and that often. LOL just kidding when we first got married she said something like that but she has learned I just love being out there, Love her more though.
Old 12-19-2003, 09:59 AM

the filming looks preety good.

go deep hunt hard.

Old 12-19-2003, 02:30 PM

I can see using the hat attatchment, but I'm having a hard time with the concept of attatching it to your bow.(if the video on their web site clears this up, excuse me, but I couldnt get it to work on my puter.[X(]) It seems you would get a great pic at full draw and holding steady. But what happens during and after the shot. The camera is going to move ALOT!! Both from the vibration, and the tilting of the bow after the shot
Old 12-20-2003, 03:30 PM

Sitter, I thought the same thing and also how to get the cord away from the cam and string.
Old 12-26-2003, 11:21 PM

If I remember correctly, the hat/helmet cams require that your camcorder has the "LANC controller". Unless you have a relatively new camera, you may not have this. ....mine doesn't.

Also, I can't see spending $200 to $300 extra (in addition to the price of your camcorder), just so you can attach it to your hat.

DM
Old 12-27-2003, 10:15 AM

Extreme Shot... If your name has anything to do with the company called Extreme Shot and I assume it does since your from Missouri, and thats where they are, you have some great footage. I use the Extreme Shot camera mount on all of my treestands and it is the very best way to get hunts on video by yourself. Its a super product and would reccommend it to anyone, you can use your own camcorder that you already have, its in front of you, you just have to turn it on make sure your on the deer and shoot.

Quick Reply: who uses the the small video camcorders.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.