Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Hoyt Mt Sport on ebay >

Hoyt Mt Sport on ebay

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Hoyt Mt Sport on ebay

Old 11-27-2003, 10:15 PM

Default Hoyt Mt Sport on ebay

There is a 2003 Hoyt Mt Sport bow on ebay for $250. I thought this sounded like a pretty good deal. Is it a good deal? Thought bout buying it if it was.
Old 11-28-2003, 07:00 AM

Default RE: Hoyt Mt Sport on ebay

sounds like a good deal. Just remember if you buy it off eBay there will be no warranty at all. If it is new and it is being sold by a Hoyt dealer then you may be OK. If it is being sold by a individual, no way.
Old 11-28-2003, 09:39 AM

From what I understand, even if the bow is being sold by a dealer on EBAY, the warranty does not apply. Just know what you' re getting into.
Old 11-28-2003, 09:51 AM

Ortho

I believe your right I was' nt sure. It kills me to watch people buy high dollar bows off ebay. I see Bowtechs and Matthews going for what about the same price you would pay for it at the dealer. I see 15 and 20 people bidding on them like crazy. I bet when the crack a limb or bend the riser.......there going to be sorry! I love ebay and I sell alot of stuff there. But bowhunters are going to get burned If they buy a new bow there. You want see the seller putting " SOLD AS IS NO WARRANTY" in their ads. As far as buying a older bow you can get some great deals. I just bought my son a LIL Delta " Fred Bear" in almost new condition for $100 cheaper than I could get it at a dealer. He loves it!!!
Old 11-28-2003, 02:21 PM
Fork Horn

as far as the bow goes, i have a 2001 and LOVE IT! i agrees, with all of the " buyer beware" stated above. im not sure what the archery shops are selling the 2003' s for, but i bought my 2001 for 299.00. the shop had a policy of giving you a loner bow if yours broke or need to be sent in for any reason. on big dollar items, i would stick with a proshop where you can deal face to face with a person. just my .02