Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 You gotta see this. >

You gotta see this.

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

You gotta see this.

Old 11-26-2003, 05:34 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default You gotta see this.

I saw an advertisement for the latest and greatest in hunting accessories. I have now seen it all.

The deer view mirror. You attach this to a branch and use it like a cars rear view mirror to see behind you. Can hunting get any more gadgetized?

http://deerviewmirror.com/
Old 11-26-2003, 05:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: You gotta see this.

You obviously haven' t seen " Len in Maryland' s" bow.

It looks like a Tactical Assault rifle with a string tied to it.

At least with the ' Deerview" mirror you' d always have a way to signal an airplane if you got lost.
Old 11-26-2003, 07:09 PM
Typical Buck

thats what I need, something to reflect the sun light off it . And guys sometimes act concerned about the shine off a blade on their broadheads so much that Muzzy has a camo broadhead furrell??? PLEASE !!!

OK, OK I have an idea, its the moving, lifelike deer decoy, AS REAL AS IT GETS!!!
the concept is you pack into the woods with a 5ft X 5ft mirror, when the deer see themselves they think its another deer and come to investigate, Bucks- they charge it to fight being it will have the same aggressive posture and then they go to lock horns, just to break the mirror and cut their own throat. You in your stand, tcan then shoot the dead buck and claim to all your friends back at camp you had to cut its throat to " finish him off"

Let me go build the website.....
Old 11-26-2003, 07:22 PM

Ben, will you be accepting pay-pal?

the mirror is a joke, unless it was close to you it would be a very narrow field of view.
Old 11-26-2003, 07:33 PM
Typical Buck

Ben, will you be accepting pay-pal?

Ummm.. Yes, Yes I will, Its 149.95, only the best glass will be used though, thats a bargain at twice the price.

Let me go set up the pay pal account too.

Oh my, my first sucker.. uh.. I mean my first customer.
Old 11-26-2003, 07:49 PM

ive seen the mirror, dont see a need. I want to see a pic of lens bow tho. I have a better idea for a deer decoy. Its a deer skin suit and a hat with antlers. You run thru the woods on all 4' s until a deer follows you back to your huntin buddy to shoot.....................hopefully ur buddy will be able to tell u from the real deer...
Old 11-26-2003, 08:20 PM

LOL. Those are some good ideas. The buck suit is great.
Old 11-28-2003, 01:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sorry to bust your bubble Ben, but the mirror idea was advertised several years ago in at least one magazine. It was supposed to be a kind of blind you could hide behind since approaching game would see a reflection of the woods and an animal of the same species. I' ve also seen the treestand mirror advertised years ago. I go to great lengths to make sure my equipment isn' t shiny, why would I carry something with me which could signal an aircraft?
Old 11-28-2003, 07:30 AM

Where I hunt this would not be a very usefull. I think it is pretty funny though!
Old 11-28-2003, 07:31 AM
Typical Buck

Darn, Oh well back to the drawing board.
OK, I have it now, I will create a dummy to put in a tree stand, I know, there is already one of those, but mine will have added features, mine is mechanical, it drops Releases, Binos, Grunt calls, Arrows and a quiver, every half hour. As told by 4 pt, that seems to get deer to come in within 20 mins. after the drop, You then sit 10 yards away and shoot the bucks that come in.

Quick Reply: You gotta see this.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.