Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

lady on deck...

Old 11-18-2003, 09:23 PM

Default RE: lady on deck...

Hey, thanks for the welcome everyone! My dh is over playing his PS2, so I' m on the ' puter, reading posts. Btw, I like fart jokes and I swear when our little girls isn' t around, lol. I am a lady, but I only act like that in church and in bed...well, maybe only at church...[>:]
Old 11-18-2003, 09:24 PM

I CANNOT HELP THAT MY MAN BOOBIES SCARE THE GIRLS AWAY.

GO DEEP HUNT HARD.

Old 11-18-2003, 09:25 PM

WE DONT NEED NUN OF THAT THERE CLASS we should be at deer camp fartin and eatin and flingin arrows[:-]thats what i do in my free time
Old 11-19-2003, 04:46 AM

Welcome The doinker question has been answered, I was sweating that one This is a good place to hang out and learn. There are some very knowledgeable people here. Sometimes you just have to wade through the crap to get to it
OH! I forgot about the class thing
Old 11-19-2003, 05:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

Welcome aboard Jess.
Old 11-19-2003, 05:20 AM
Fork Horn

welcome aboard!!! I would go to different pro shops and try as many bows as you can to see which one fits you best.... Make sure to get your draw length right, that seems to be a problem with a lot of new bowhunters...
good luck and fire out those questions....
and be careful if you ask a question about inches.... lol!!!!!
Old 11-19-2003, 05:29 AM
Boone & Crockett

Nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums.

I will refrain from my " doink-er" comment....
Old 11-19-2003, 06:33 AM

welcome both of you - in the past couple weeks I' ve read lots of interesting posts ...... hope you soon have some pics to share of your deer if you' re successful - I' m waiting for mine ...... maybe this weekend ........
Old 11-19-2003, 06:54 AM
Dominant Buck

I shall resist.... I shall resist..... I won' t do it.... I will not do it.... It' s tough... really really tough being a nice guy.[>:][][&:]

Welcome to the place. Don' t worry, I' ll send you your own autographed pictures of the blue undies. It may be a while. The last supply didn' t last long and they' re now in reprint.

As far as the question about doinkers... GENTLEMEN... behave yourself. There' s a lady present. And to all the other ladies on the site... I don' t mean to imply we never had one before. It' s just that ya' ll have gotten conditioned and put up with the exaggerated stories of doinker comparisons.

Again, welcome to " The Place" . You don' t know .... ask. You' re bound to get the right answer from all the varied opinions here.[:-]
Old 11-19-2003, 07:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

We get a lady on deck and everybody goes bonkers with their doinkers hanging out. Come on guys show some class.

Quick Reply: lady on deck...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.