Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Truist Bank is Racist, Robert Dee >

Truist Bank is Racist, Robert Dee

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Truist Bank is Racist, Robert Dee

Old 08-09-2023, 05:18 PM
Spike

Default Truist Bank is Racist, Robert Dee

Robert Dee of Truist Bank screamed at me in Manhattan. He said Asians caused the coronavirus and that he lost a cousin from COVID. Robert Dee called me anti asian slurs. He told me to go to Hiroshima. I asked people in the area, who identified him as Robert Dee from Truist Bank. He's an equity research associate. Boycott Truist Bank. If they can't screen employees, why should we trust them? This is a photo of Robert Dee:

Attached Thumbnails Truist Bank is Racist, Robert Dee-robert-dee-photo-alpha.jpg  
Old 08-09-2023, 05:49 PM
Fork Horn

And what model Flying Saucer did you cruise into this site on ? The Flying Fruitcake ?

1) Truist Bank doesn't have any branches or offices in New York so you are a liar

2) Robert Dee does not work for Truist Bank . He works in the travel industry and does not live in Manhattan or anywhere in NY.

Now get in your saucer and take a flying leap over a cliff or go crash into a mountain side

Last edited by SportsmanNH; 08-09-2023 at 06:30 PM.
Old 08-10-2023, 03:41 AM
Boone & Crockett

hahahahahahahahahah! good catch.