Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
This is my Escape >

This is my Escape

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

This is my Escape

Old 04-02-2021, 03:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default This is my Escape

Some will get it, some won't. I posted this video a few places and it got overwhelming positive responses. Many of you will relate. The few that don't get it, well if it needs an explanation, you probably wouldn't understand anyway. I poured my heart and soul into this little production. I hope you all enjoy.
https://youtu.be/6ZSDcxp-CmE
Old 04-02-2021, 04:43 AM
Typical Buck

Good stuff. I get the outdoors recharge. It's who I am. I get my soul refreshed differently, but I "just get" the great outdoors. Well done, Sir.

Filmed where?

Thanks for this post.
Old 04-02-2021, 07:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thank you...Filmed in Pennsylvania
Old 04-02-2021, 08:26 AM
Fork Horn

Excellent ! Being out there in the woods or on a stream trout fishing also makes me feel right at home .

You are right in saying that if someone doesn't get it , they unfortunately and more than likely never will.
Old 04-03-2021, 02:49 PM
Boone & Crockett

You see the same things in PA woods as I do and it appears that it touches your soul as it does mine.
Old 04-05-2021, 04:56 PM
Boone & Crockett

Yes that was superb. Fellow PA boy here and I just love going out and just enjoying what God has created. To sit and listen and to watch. Too many think you have to go out an kill something every time. My passion is to just be out even if its just a walk in the woods to recharge my batteries and cleanse my soul.
I really like your video but that sow with FOUR cubs was awesome. I've seen them many times with 3 but never 4. I wonder if she adopted one (planted by the PGC). I see she did have 2 "earrings"!