Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 bad breath in the stand >

bad breath in the stand

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

bad breath in the stand

Old 11-05-2003, 01:33 PM

Default bad breath in the stand

I celabrated my 2nd anniversary a little to much on 11/3 and got a little too tipsey ill about 2:00 am.. I was up at 5:00am and in stand by 6:00am though. I had three doe' s pick me off at around 70 yards so I set up my new stealth cam and chased pheasant' s all day. My point is I know I smelled like a brewery, but beyond that I' ve always wondered about ways to cover up my breath even when I" m not seeing double the night before. Any suggestions?
Old 11-05-2003, 02:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: bad breath in the stand

Eat nothing but green vegetables high in clorophyl the night before and stay away from meat and strong smelling spices. The vegetables are better for you anyhow. You wouldn' t catch me eating meat.
Old 11-05-2003, 02:56 PM
Boone & Crockett

What you trying to do french kiss the doe??? Deer like the smell of hops ,we mix it in the scrapes. If you have a long night at the beer bar pee in the scrape they love it
Old 11-05-2003, 03:42 PM

I' ve hooked up with some pretty hairy chick' s in the past but never a doe. i was drinking jack and coke' s I don' t think deer are into mixed drink' s. I was wondering if clove gum would cover up your breath?
Old 11-05-2003, 04:02 PM
Fork Horn

You wouldn' t catch me eating meat.
Is this just the night before you go hunting or you don' t eat meat at all?
Old 11-05-2003, 04:06 PM
Dominant Buck

Well, if you quit drinking at 2 and were in a stand at 6.....??[:' (] Ohhhh.... I' m glad I don' t do that anymore.[X(] I haven' t woke up with a hangover in years. But anyway, bad breath.... eat an apple or two. Although, you have to beable to keep them down.
Old 11-05-2003, 04:18 PM
Fork Horn

I hope you use face paint and not a mask. Bad breath is one thing but when you' re wearing a mask it' s even worse.
I hate morning breath inside a face mask. YUCK!
Old 11-05-2003, 04:49 PM

well when you have the zactlies , brush your teeth and tongue with some arm & hammer!
Old 11-05-2003, 05:48 PM

if your still a little tipsey then you may have been moving more than you were aware and they picked up on your body movements
Old 11-05-2003, 06:06 PM

Was it the beer breath or beer farts??? You might want to reactivate your scent-lok if you use one

Quick Reply: bad breath in the stand

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.