Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
i need new broadheads >

i need new broadheads

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

i need new broadheads

Old 07-17-2019, 05:45 AM
Fork Horn

Default i need new broadheads

O.K. Guys, hers the story, I have used and loved 130 grain 4 blade muzzy,s for so long I can,t remember when I started, I love them, they are bad to the bone. In its infinite wisdom Muzzy no longer makes these heads, they bowed to the new kids on the block and went mostly to 100 grain heads. Sorry, I am old school, if it aint broke don,t fix it mentality. so I need to find new heads, Looking for 125 to 130 grain heads, I prefer 4 blades but will look at 3, sorry no expandables, P.S. Because of 2 back surgeries and a shoulder surgery I have had to go to xbow. Yes the 4 blade 130 grain muzzy,s really did a number on deer shoulders with xbow !!! TX
Old 07-17-2019, 06:22 AM
Super Moderator

Grouch,

I'd be looking at the Magnus stinger if I were you. I think they make a 125 gain 4 blade option

-Jake
Old 07-17-2019, 06:53 AM
Boone & Crockett

Jake yes Magnus does make its stinger in 4 blade. And I do like them and killed a bunch of deer that dropped within sight. They also have a lifetime guarantee which I have used and got new BHs without question. My concern with them and why I moved away from them is that they are made of an alum. alloy and are not really that strong. They fly great when new. But shoot them into a block type target a few times and it the block is on an angle a bit and they hit wrong, your next shot may go to the great beyond.
Grouch, why don't you go with the Muzzy Phantoms? They are all steel and they fly great also.
Old 08-18-2019, 11:47 PM
Typical Buck

G5 Deadmeat. Highly recommend.
Old 08-20-2019, 10:31 AM
Typical Buck

http://ronkulas.proboards.com/thread...-broadhead-use