Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
New Bow? Mathews Triax >

New Bow? Mathews Triax

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

New Bow? Mathews Triax

Old 09-25-2018, 06:48 AM
Spike

Default New Bow? Mathews Triax

Good Morning y'all. I am looking at getting a new bow for my hunting adventures and to also do some 3d shoots and etc.I currently have a Mathews Switchback XT, I love the bow, but I feel that I need to upgrade with it being a 12 year old bow. I plan on keeping it for a backup bow if ever needed. I just wanted to get your guys/gals thoughts on my thinking. It is the end of September, and here in Nebraska bow season started sept 1st. It wont really heat up tell around Halloween around here with good deer hunting. Do you guys think it is worth buying a new bow in the middle of season? I have heard so many great things about the Mathews Triax, and I really want to head to the local shop and shoot it, my local shop deals, Mathews, Hoyt, Elite, and Expedition bows. I am a big fan of Mathews bows, do you think wait tell the 2019 lineup comes out late this year before I buy a bow? I think they will just update the Triax to XL(32 maybe). Just wanted to get yall's input on this. I know I need to get to the shop and shoot and see what I am comfortable with. Thanks!!