Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Is this buck big enough for ya ?? (picture) >

Is this buck big enough for ya ?? (picture)

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Is this buck big enough for ya ?? (picture)

Old 10-31-2003, 08:33 PM

Default RE: Is this buck big enough for ya ?? (picture)

Hello,

I have read this entire post and have to say it makes me laugh. So I thought I would just add that in MN we have special deer hunts all over. One is held two times a year for bow hunting at a military base. It has some very nice deer. You have to apply (pay money) to go into a lottery and if you are one of the people choosen you get to hunt it on designated days. You still need to have a valid bow license in addition to the money you paid to get into the drawing. Now this is just one example, a lot of cities that have deer problems will have special hunts where you have to pay extra money to get a special endoresment to hunt public land inside of city limits. One last comment. Atlasman kept stating how to they stop people from going into this " public" land. How do you stop people from going on private land? You post but you don' t have people guarding every entrance. Even though this place talked about within this thread is restricted do you really think that people don' t poach or go into this " public" land without permission? I think that anyone that has the opportunity to hunt this land has done their homework and I wish them all the luck......