Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 kill all squirrles >

kill all squirrles

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

kill all squirrles

Old 10-21-2003, 11:07 PM

Default RE: kill all squirrles

I love squirrels, I love to watch them, I love to kill them, and I love to eat them. Unfortunately, when I got older (jobs/life/kids), I just never had the time to go after them like I used to. I always bring a couple of judo heads on the stand for such a challenging shot. I have nailed several, but I do recall the day that I was full draw on a fox squirrel, and caught a doe and two fawns watching me out of the corner of my eye Live and learn, at least it wasn' t a buck.
Old 10-22-2003, 01:35 AM
Fork Horn

I would like to second c903' s comments and add that once a species is eradicated from a specific habitat, that habitat usually becomes unsuitable for other species.

So the next time you think that you should kill all the squirrels or coyotes or whatever form a certian area you should figure that the deer,elk or other animals will consider that area unsuitable.

One other thing I would like to adress is the statement that we should kill all of anything. This statement even in jest can and eventually will be taken out of context to be used against hunters. You are on a public forum what you say can be held against you. Unless you would like to see your post in the next anti-hunters quarterly a little restraint or at least some common sence should be put into the postings here.
Old 10-22-2003, 07:10 AM
Giant Nontypical

PHBBBBBBBTTTT!
Old 10-22-2003, 07:26 AM

Eastwood:

No! Such knowledge was passed to me, and further honed by my awareness that I was obligated to know as much as possible about that which I made use of for my enjoyment so that I would not contribute to its destruction.

What you enjoy today as hunter is not yours to keep and do with as you wish. As it was with those before us, you are only being given the privilege of using it with the obligation of preserving it and, when possible, improving it until it is time for you to pass it on to the next generation.

Don' t drive with your eyes only on the road directly in front of you, there might be a large hole ahead that you could have seen before you hit it.
alright Thoreau, lighten up. it was a joke.....

once a species is eradicated from a specific habitat, that habitat usually becomes unsuitable for other species
not really sure what your trying to say here. but again, it was a joke....
Old 10-22-2003, 07:43 AM

Eastwood:

Sorry! I missed your chuckle and wink.

Old 10-22-2003, 07:58 AM
Typical Buck

THERE IS PLENTY OF ROOM FOR ALL GOD' S CREATURES.............................
RIGHT NEXT TO THE MASH POTATOES![>:]
A FRIEND SENT ME A PHOTO OF A BILL BOARD FROM CANADA AND THAT WAS IT' S MESSAGE. --- ROTFLMAO WHEN I SAW IT
HOPEFULLY I WILL GET A CHANCE TO PUT A FEW IN THE STEW POT WHEN I' M IN KY AND WV NEXT MONTH.
Old 10-22-2003, 08:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

The squirrel rut (???) is in full swing. Those little squirrel bucks are chasing the squirrel does everywhere. It' s making me mad!
Old 10-22-2003, 08:47 AM

I' ve been on a mission to eradicate those &*^^% tree rats for years. [:@] My mission has been around my home where they choose to chew holes in the second story eve and nest in the attic. Sounds like a bunch of soccor players up there when they get to batting around there acorns.

As far as in the field, they don' t bother me to much.
Old 10-22-2003, 02:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

I just got off the phone with North Korea, if you still wanna nuke the squirrels, give me a call[&:]
Old 10-22-2003, 03:49 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Quick Reply: kill all squirrles

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.