Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
which slick trick >

which slick trick

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

which slick trick

Old 09-28-2015, 11:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by rockport
Ive shot some viper tricks and couldn't find anything to complain about. They didn't win the #1 spot in my quiver but they are good heads and I would be very confident with them in my quiver..

Grizztricks I didn't like. Harder to get tuned. Shot 1 deer with those lodged in the shoulder and made retrieval harder than it needed to be.

Slick tricks are definitely more bite than bark.

Ive never tried the magnums or some of the others.
What is your Top choice for a Fixed BH ?

HJ
Old 09-28-2015, 11:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by hatchet jack
What is your Top choice for a Fixed BH ?

HJ
Thunderhead razors, Mine are called "NAP nightmares" because I had a pretty good stock before they changed the name. Like I said in another thread though I wouldn't hesitate to use a slick trick or montec either.
Old 09-28-2015, 05:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by rockport
Thunderhead razors, Mine are called "NAP nightmares" because I had a pretty good stock before they changed the name. Like I said in another thread though I wouldn't hesitate to use a slick trick or montec either.
Thanks. I was having trouble tuning my Steelforce Phat Heads. I was pulling my hair out , never had any problems with that. It turned out to be the new Nock out lighted nocks I bought to try out. JUNK!!!! Went to the BC Lumanock and all was well. I might check out them Thunderheads. Thanks!

HJ