Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
New to deer hunting!!!!! >

New to deer hunting!!!!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

New to deer hunting!!!!!

Old 08-13-2015, 12:48 AM
Spike

Default New to deer hunting!!!!!

Hello all! My name is Trevor and I am new to deer hunting. I am 8 years old but I have been turkey hunting with my PaPa for 2 years. I am a very good shot with the crossbow and my PaPa thinks I'm ready for deer hunting. You all know my PaPa as Manofthefall. Here are a couple pics of the ground blind my PaPa and I will be hunting out of this year.
Attached Thumbnails New to deer hunting!!!!!-groundblind1.jpeg   New to deer hunting!!!!!-groundblind2.jpeg   New to deer hunting!!!!!-groundblind3.jpeg   New to deer hunting!!!!!-groundblind4.jpeg   New to deer hunting!!!!!-groundblind5.jpeg  

Old 08-13-2015, 01:35 AM
Fork Horn

Good luck hunting Trevor!
Old 08-13-2015, 05:51 AM
Super Moderator

Good luck Trevor, Your papa knows how to get the deer. That looks like a nice blind.
-Jake
Old 08-16-2015, 09:47 AM
Typical Buck

Welcome to deer hunting Trevor! Good luck hunting this Fall! Enjoy your time with your Papa as well. You don't realize it now, but these memories you are making with him will last forever.