Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 ** IMPORTANT ! ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ. ** >

** IMPORTANT ! ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ. **

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

** IMPORTANT ! ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ. **

Old 10-14-2003, 04:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default ** IMPORTANT ! ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ. **

I' m not very happy about some of the things I' ve seen here lately .....above and beyond the " Lost and Wounded" stuff. And I' m not typing this to hear myself speak.
Personal attacks, no common sense in posting, ZERO knowledge of posting rules, and overall poor ettiquette and language have flooded many of the posts lately.
I have been approached via e-mail about these issues several times in the last few days alone.
This stuff needs to stop, and stop NOW.

1. NEW MEMBERS (members that have not done so yet) Go to the upper corner of the screen and click on " RULES" Read and understand them. They will give a good understanding of what is expected of a forum member, and save you some potential grief. Your membership here isn' t a license to free speech.
I realize many of our new members are kids/teenagers. The anonymous nature of these forums makes it hard sometimes to determine a persons age/experience level......that said, you have a computer , your a member, and will be held to the same expectations and guidelines as myself.

2. " OLD" exisiting members Quit the crap, you know better. That will save YOU grief.

I will simply not allow this forum to become exactly like the many lawless and anonymous hunting/bowhunting related forum choices you have in addition to this one. I consider Huntingnet to be head and shoulders above all other forums out there, and I need YOUR help to keep it that way.
If you are here for no other reason than to cause trouble or can' t read a simple set of posting rules and actually comprehend what they say, then I will do what I can to see that you have one less forum choice to visit.

Fall is our time, so lets continue to enjoy our seasons and this forum without the distractions of poor behavior. As always I am available to discuss any issues privately if a member needs help with anything.

Comments? (keep them nice or I' ll just delete them anyway)
Old 10-14-2003, 05:04 PM

Default RE: ** IMPORTANT ! ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ. **

Matt,

Your just being a bully, you jerk. Why do you have to be so mean? Do you think you are cool?

Just because you could beat the crap out of me doesn' t mean that I have to listen to you......... DUMMY

Seriously though, it is great to see someone stepping up to the plate. The language and personall attacks have been increasing and it just isn' t needed. Heck, most of you guys know that I use to be one of those punks who was always pushing the buttons, and where did it get me? Nowhere, so, I stopped that and have made some very good friends on here (No Matt/PA your still no my friend )
Old 10-14-2003, 05:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

As always I am available to discuss any issues
Matt- I have an issue with women. I am a chick magnet. Just kidding and this is a bump.
Old 10-14-2003, 05:15 PM

you won' t see this kind of behavior out of me .

go deep hunt hard.

as a hunter you got to know when to strike fast.

Old 10-14-2003, 05:20 PM
Dominant Buck

You know me... always the shy quiet one.[:-][:-] I do wish you' d be more specific though.
Old 10-14-2003, 05:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

Sounds like Matt missed that big buck he' s been after and taking it out on us

Seriously tho, Matt you are right there has been a lot of name calling and personal attacks lately.
Old 10-14-2003, 05:37 PM
New Sheriff

ahh, get yer thong out of a wad
Old 10-14-2003, 05:51 PM

this forum needs to stay around for years to come . so lets quit the cusing and hating certain people. we are hunters ,not......... children or mean ugly bullys. so lets have a real good forum here matt /pa took is time to let us no that we need to get our acts together.we need to do it.

go deep hunt hard.

as a hunter you got to know when to strike fast.

Old 10-14-2003, 06:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

It' s about time this was said.

I applaud you Matt.
Old 10-14-2003, 06:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

OK Matt. I' ll stop saying things like Mathews, Hoyt, Martin, PSE, Merlin.

But seriously (I had to add this), it is no fun when you read the personal attacks being handed out, just because someone doesn' t care for anothers choice of equipment or opinion. Discussion is good. Name-calling & bashing are not.[:@]

Quick Reply: ** IMPORTANT ! ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ. **

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.