Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Your bow passport as Android App >

Your bow passport as Android App

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Your bow passport as Android App

Old 05-04-2014, 09:26 AM
Spike

Default Your bow passport as Android App

Hello archery community ,

I would like to introduce an android app.

Background: Many people know it , the sheet is maintained in an Excel spreadsheet or PDF file on the PC , which will then be printed out and traveling corrected , adjusted , the whole is then
at home again adjusted etc. ie one is relatively inflexible, bound to the list and more or less tied to his computer.

Idea: An app ready determine with which one can maintain his bow pass always and at any time , with you also , if necessary, can maintain multiple sheets so that you have more to it has no "paper economy" and that you no longer very attached to his computer is - the bow pass is always available at any time.

Use the Arc Pass app for Android is just now guaranteed , you can create and maintain the arc at any time in a structured and engaging overview. It is also possible that the sheet can be exported as PDF, Excel or text file and sent via e -mail.

I ask the post office to see more than an information that there is such a thing, as it is seen as " advertising".
There were some shooters up to me and said that such an app " a good thing " would be , perhaps , the one or the other here do something with .

I would be also very concerned about comments and suggestions from your side.

In this sense I wish you a nice day and thank you for reading .

Link to app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...passport&hl=en
greeting
ManuZiD