Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
New Illinois Women's Record with a bow?! >

New Illinois Women's Record with a bow?!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

New Illinois Women's Record with a bow?!

Old 11-17-2013, 08:45 AM
Fork Horn

Default New Illinois Women's Record with a bow?!

Here is a buck taken by Jennifer Weaver with Team Member Kyle Heuerman behind the camera filming this great experience! What a great buck and even better story to go with it! The buck scored roughly 196 4/8"!! From what we can find it would be the new Illinois Women's Record with a bow! Also in the top 3 Record for biggest buck taken on film by a women! Again congratulations to the both of them, definitely a deer of a lifetime!

For the FULL STORY and MORE PICTURES check out the link!http://www.team-radical.com/blog/201...ecord-illinois
Attached Thumbnails New Illinois Women's Record with a bow?!-img_3395monster.jpg   New Illinois Women's Record with a bow?!-jens-buck.jpg  
Old 11-18-2013, 04:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Great buck!! Hope it gets the record!!
Old 11-22-2013, 01:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Shows how much I know, I didn't even know they had a split category for women and men....I always thought a record was a record, regardless of what sex killed it.
Old 12-03-2013, 05:10 AM
Fork Horn

What county was it taken in?
Old 12-03-2013, 05:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

Wow great achievement, guess now you gotta enroll her onto the team for next season.
Old 12-03-2013, 03:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Great buck! I never understood this women's records. Seems pretty stupid to me. Not taking anything away from her or the buck, still very nice!
Old 12-28-2013, 06:11 AM
Fork Horn

Default yin and yang

Originally Posted by fastetti
Great buck! I never understood this women's records. Seems pretty stupid to me. Not taking anything away from her or the buck, still very nice!
Women being the better hunters, in general, I think the point is to give men a chance!