Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Hello from Spokane, WA!! >

Hello from Spokane, WA!!

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Hello from Spokane, WA!!

Old 06-18-2013, 08:27 AM
Spike

Default Hello from Spokane, WA!!

New member and new Archer! At the ripe age of 43 I've decided to take up archery hunting. I rifle hunted for many years but haven't hunted at all for about 10 years. I taught my son to hunt, when he was young. Now that he's hunting archery, it's time for him to teach me! For Father's Day, my kids all combined their resources and purchased me a used Matthews SQ2! Now I have about 3 months to prepare for my first archery hunt!!
Old 06-18-2013, 08:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

welcome to the forum! I am by no means an expert but I archery hunt as well, if you have any questions I can try to help. I live bout 45 miles from Spokane.
Old 06-18-2013, 10:11 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by Wilcam47
welcome to the forum! I am by no means an expert but I archery hunt as well, if you have any questions I can try to help. I live bout 45 miles from Spokane.
Thank you! I grew outside Newport, near Diamond Lake, about 40 miles north of Spokane myself.

Unfortunately, much of the areas I used to hunt are now either privately owned or owned by different owners. We still have our family property but it's even changed a lot. 90% of the areas I used to hunt will no longer be available. I'm going to have to find some new hunting territories!

I'll probably do most of my hunting up that way, in GMUs 117, 113 and may stomp around in 124 a bit.
Old 06-18-2013, 01:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Im on the Idaho side bout 40 miles south of CDA. Ive been gone since 1992 got back to Idaho in 2012