Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
New bow! What do y'all think!? >

New bow! What do y'all think!?

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

New bow! What do y'all think!?

Old 06-16-2013, 02:46 PM
Spike

Default New bow! What do y'all think!?

My new bow, the PSE Brute X RTS (Bow Package) What do y'all think? Haven't received it yet but she's on her way! 312-320 fps. If anyone has any more information or feedback about it, please comment and let me know!

Last edited by BowHuntingBK; 06-16-2013 at 02:49 PM.
Old 06-17-2013, 05:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good Luck with your new Bow. The Archery shop just called me tonight to tell me my new Bow is in. Its the first new Bow I bought in 13 years. Its a Elite Answer. I can't wait to get my hands on it!!!!
Old 06-17-2013, 05:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm a Mathews guy now but shot a PSE for years. Great bows and I'm sure your going to love it!
Old 06-17-2013, 07:43 PM
Fork Horn

I bought my 15 year old son the pse rally. And thats a good bow. The pse brute x is a much nicer bow than that. You will be very happy with it. The brute x shoots like a bow costing twice as much. Have fun
Old 06-19-2013, 08:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

Shoot a PSE Stinger G3 a cheap set up bow but it does all I need it to do. I'm sure if your bow fits you you will be pleased with it. Every type and brand fits somebody and I'm pleased with my lower end PSE thus far. Let us know how it works out.
Old 06-26-2013, 07:22 PM
Fork Horn

i have a pse brute x too. they really are great bows. couldnt be happier with mine.
Old 06-29-2013, 08:50 PM
Spike

I also just picked up a brute x...going to shoot it tomorrow
Old 07-08-2013, 07:25 AM
Typical Buck

I got a chance to shoot the revenge last fall and that was the sweetest bow I have touched in a long time.
Old 07-15-2013, 07:26 PM
Typical Buck

I have the dream season evo an has ibo of 350. Tell u what it's a beach to pull back, has prett hard cams but its a flat shooting mother. I use my top pin for 10 20 and 30 yards and my second pin for 40 and 50. I don't know why I bought a 5 pin sight cause I don't think I could shoot any further. Lol
Old 07-15-2013, 07:31 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by hatchet jack View Post
Good Luck with your new Bow. The Archery shop just called me tonight to tell me my new Bow is in. Its the first new Bow I bought in 13 years. Its a Elite Answer. I can't wait to get my hands on it!!!!
The elite bows are the most over looked bows out there in my opinion. Everyone thinks Mathews or bow tech or Hoyt, but elite archery has the looks the price and the quality. Very great bows. Same goes with strothers archery as well. I would trade my pse I a heart beat for an elite hunter or strothers wrath. Just saying.