Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Archery Research Bow (ar-31) >

Archery Research Bow (ar-31)

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Archery Research Bow (ar-31)

Old 05-04-2013, 08:25 AM
Spike

Default Archery Research Bow (ar-31)

anyone ever heard about these archery research bows? i bought one on ebay awhile back, and it is a very solid bow, extremly accurate, nice speed, wasnt expecting anything near the performance it has shown me
Old 05-05-2013, 02:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default If it shoots for you; it's a good bow

Use to be a division of PSE as I understand it. Remember them in the mid 2000's. Discontinued the line not many years after start.

Won't find many plaudits now on any archery site. It's going on nearly ten years, was discontinued, isn't a $900 new bow, and doesn't shoot 400 or so feet per second.
Probably the only thing it will do, is harvest deer. And if you know that, it has value for you. And you might avoid rolling out some fresh twenties for a new bow.
Old 05-07-2013, 08:26 AM
Spike

yeah never been a huge fan on FPS, im all about smoothness, accuracy and feel, and this bow feels better than my hoyt rampage, i bought this one for a backup but im thinking about using this one over my hoyt rampage
Old 02-18-2018, 07:34 AM
Spike

I've got an ar34 it's my favorite it's put alot of meat on the table..