Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Quick Fletching Question >

Quick Fletching Question

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Quick Fletching Question

Old 04-03-2013, 02:08 PM
Fork Horn

Question Quick Fletching Question

On one of my arrows the fletching is starting to come off. I was wondering if these are worth buying. I seen some good reviews but did not know if anyone on here has used them. Thanks for your time.
Old 04-04-2013, 04:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm not a fan of 'iron on' fletching. Arizona EZ fletch tools can be had cheap and can replace one vane quickly and easily.
Old 04-05-2013, 12:08 PM
Fork Horn

Ok thanks, I did not know you could replace just one thought you have to replace both at the same time for balance.
Old 04-25-2013, 09:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

I love the Quick Fletch. I used to do my own but the amount of time was a pain. I can do a dozen in under 5 minutes now and they are always perfect. They fly great and I have never had any problem with durability. I don't plan to ever go back to glue again.
Old 04-29-2013, 06:55 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by JFergus7
I love the Quick Fletch. I used to do my own but the amount of time was a pain. I can do a dozen in under 5 minutes now and they are always perfect. They fly great and I have never had any problem with durability. I don't plan to ever go back to glue again.
What Fergus said!!
I have done it both ways and it's way faster and works great IMO, don't get me wrong, I love to "make my own" and do take pride in them when done but I'd rather be out shooting them and spending less time inside waiting.
Old 05-16-2013, 06:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

I've used them on my crossbow and never had a problem.I had to replace one and did it at my camp.If you can boil water they can be replaced.