Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Viking Bow info needed >

Viking Bow info needed

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Viking Bow info needed

Old 04-02-2013, 06:15 AM
Spike

Default Viking Bow info needed

Greetings to all and especially bow pros.

I need your wealth of information on Viking compound bows. My brother inherited one from his brother in law, complete with case arrows etc. Problem is, this is a left handed bow and we don't know how old the string is. I know they were made by a family in Houston Texas. My brother has not been able to contact anyone from that company to find out how old and reliable the bow is (although I was able to find out (here in Dallas) it is a second gereation bow) and if parts are available. The bow appears to be in good condition and ready to hunt with for a left handed hunter which no one in our family is. The grip appears to be cast aluminum. The bow has been painted green for hunting.

Is there anywhere on this bow that could show the date of manufacture. Is there any printed information on this company and it's products?

Any and all help would sincerely be appreciated.

bugman62
Old 04-02-2013, 06:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

All I could find was this, not sure if it's the same company or if this place is just an outfitter... good luck.

http://houston.citysearch.com/profil...chery_inc.html
Old 05-30-2014, 07:18 AM
Spike

Does your brother still have this bow? Do you want to sell it?

Thanks.