Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Colorado unit 67 info >

Colorado unit 67 info

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Colorado unit 67 info

Old 03-24-2013, 05:09 PM
Spike

Default Colorado unit 67 info

I put in for elk and deer archery in this unit. I hear its a decent elk unit but I wanted to find out about the deer down there, and if I need more than 0 bonus points to draw it. Any info would help thanks guys!
Old 03-30-2013, 08:03 PM
Fork Horn

Unit 67 is where I shot my Elk in 2010. This is the only time I was there and that was only for a week. I was unsuccessful with the draw but was able to purchase a landowners permit. I hear its almost impossible to get drawn without any points and I believe you will need about 4 points to get in on the deal. We ran up on deer a few times but we were only after the Elk on this trip. I was hunting the last week of September and the Elk were few and far between so I was very fortunate to take a bull. Pretty sure I was the only archer to take a bull elk that season on this guys property.
Old 03-31-2013, 06:09 PM
Spike

Thank you KCMO cityboy, everyone on here is so tight lipped, it's possible to get info.