Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
wwags bowmender press >

wwags bowmender press

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

wwags bowmender press

Old 03-14-2013, 09:29 AM
Spike

Unhappy wwags bowmender press

does any body have any imformation on this press. cost ,where to buy ,who to contact. will it work on a mathews creed. my press will not press this bow .it will press it just enough that if i grab the idler and cam and use a bunge to hold in i cap install a peep . but i need to press farther in to take cableoff to put 3/4 more turns in it to bring poundage up to spec . brand new bow 70lbs maxed at 64 . from fatory. thank you
Old 05-30-2013, 06:36 AM
Spike

I bought one some time ago (2008). I don't know if there are multiple "bowmenders" as I don't recall the reference to wwag. There could have been multiple people making these. Anyway, the suppliers name that I got mine from is David Stephens and the email I had for him is [email protected].

Back then they were $85. No idea about direct compatibility with a Creed.

HTH

Last edited by Theojt; 05-30-2013 at 06:42 AM.