Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
NAP Quick fletch >

NAP Quick fletch

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

NAP Quick fletch

Old 12-09-2012, 11:03 PM
Spike

Default NAP Quick fletch

Hey guys i have been using the NAP Quick fletch for about two years now and on the last batch of arrows i did i noticed that shooting 3-d if i had a arrow pass through or not hit the vitals and hit hard foam the quick fletch would slide a little bit. This is the first time this has happened to me. then when i shot my buck the quick fletch came off completely and the arrow was stuck in the ground and the quick fletch was where the deer was standing. does any of you have any tips to get these to stay on better or any other suggestions. anything would be greatly appreciated. By the way im new to this forum but not to archery and i am a member of archerytalk. i have the same user id on there if any of you use that as well. any tips would help trying to switch thing now since archery season here is closed. Thanks in advance
Old 12-12-2012, 03:08 PM
Fork Horn

Try scuffing your arrows... I haven't had any problems with them either
I wonder if it would alittle bead of superglue would help???
Old 12-20-2012, 10:28 AM
Fork Horn

looked at using them but went with quick spin with arizona ezy fletch jig.. one guy said you have to go real slow in a cabela's review otherwise you get air pockets and it wont seal good??? good luck hope you sort it out.
Old 12-28-2012, 09:31 PM
Spike

I customize arrows but the local bow shop gave me a couple packs and asked me to shoot then and after a couple hundred shots no problems but you can avoid scruffing your arrows if you clean the arrows with strait dish soap making sure to rinse them well before putting them on your arrows
Old 12-29-2012, 04:29 PM
Typical Buck

I just did all my arrows with the quick fletch and have been shooting them everyday for the last five days with no problems. I did sand the arrows with fine grit sand paper to get all the glue off i even nicked one of the quick fletches with another arrow and its still good. Might try the sand paper just to smooth it out.
Old 12-30-2012, 02:26 AM
Boone & Crockett

I use them with no problems. Send an email or call NAP for advise, they are great with customer service, might even send you a new pack.
Old 01-08-2013, 04:50 AM
Giant Nontypical

no problems here either... even with the occasional air bubble.