Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
New Potential WI NT Record >

New Potential WI NT Record

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

New Potential WI NT Record

Old 09-21-2012, 06:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thats not a Deer it's a Elk! Nice one for sure,going to be hard to top. Good job!
Old 09-21-2012, 08:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

Awesome buck!
Old 09-30-2012, 04:54 PM
Fork Horn

This is past QDM. We are getting horns so freakishly big by feeding them what is needs to grow these racks. Almost like generations of steroids for deer. In a few years there will be another record. I see huge racks with body weights that are not that impressive, especially in Texas. Not that I care. How much did it weigh and how old was it? I hope I don't offend anyone. I just think it's more about owners with lots of money, lots of land and obsessed with big bucks instead of enjoying hunting.

Last edited by ihookem1; 09-30-2012 at 04:58 PM.
Old 10-01-2012, 11:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

That's just amazing what kind of giants are coming out if WI every year now. Jeez Jeez Jeez. Um Um Jeez I'm at a loss for words.

I bow hunted SE WI growing up and have seen bucks like this in fields at night but nothing with a bow in hand.
Attached Thumbnails New Potential WI NT Record-wi-buck.jpg