Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
First Video we have done like this! >

First Video we have done like this!

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

First Video we have done like this!

Old 09-21-2012, 06:45 PM
Fork Horn

Sdhunter11 dont even waste your time with this knucklehead. Dude is a joke. When 98% of the people on here tell him that hes wrong but he refuses to addmit it, then trust me he feels dumb. Pride just wont show it. I dont even read his replies anymore bc they are so outrageous yet comical. But i guess being ethical makes you a deer worshiper haha
Old 09-21-2012, 06:54 PM
Typical Buck

I tried lol.
Old 09-21-2012, 07:19 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by foxfire66
Sdhunter11 dont even waste your time with this knucklehead. Dude is a joke. When 98% of the people on here tell him that hes wrong but he refuses to addmit it, then trust me he feels dumb. Pride just wont show it. I dont even read his replies anymore bc they are so outrageous yet comical. But i guess being ethical makes you a deer worshiper haha
You make & take debating way to personal. Relax.
And btw, only 15 different people have commented on this thread, so how is that 98% of the people at HNI? You should stop making up statistics. You also seem to ignore facts, because, as pointed out previously, shooting a running deer has very little to do with hunting ethics. Though it may be based on your own personal ethics, that has very little to do with the way your peers hunt.
Old 09-21-2012, 07:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Forgive me for not following the crowd sheeple. (Not to offend any actual sheep that mite not be reading this also) Ive got a drive on some islands tomorrow early, Ill make sure and take pics for ya not to look at!
Old 09-21-2012, 07:27 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by furgitter
Forgive me for not following the crowd sheeple. (Not to offend any actual sheep that mite not be reading this also) Ive got a drive on some islands tomorrow early, Ill make sure and take pics for ya not to look at!
Sinner. Lol
Old 09-21-2012, 07:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thats just me I guess, The anti Christ!
Old 09-22-2012, 04:18 PM
Spike

Now that I've caught up with the posts i figure I'll put in my two cents:
this seems like Personal ethics debate. The shot in question did put down the deer, corect? Thats ethical then right. Shot placement: the deer was dead in a few min right? I have heard many people say gut shots need at least 2-4 hrs to bleed out, so to me that deer did not suffer as long as others many of the very same bashers congratulated after the recovery. Shooting running deer: Many say thats crazy and thats the unethical part you need to put the best effort in making a quick kill. Does that mean hunting with traditional gear is wrong? No sights? Mecanical or fixed? Thats what makes each persons hunting style different that the next persons. Would I have taken that shot... no but that doesn't make him wrong just has alittle more meat in the freezer and a congrats on the KILL from me
Old 09-22-2012, 04:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks for the input Frosty. The same people who claim not to be deer worshipers wouldn't have said a thing if I shot a foot off of a squirrel, and didn't pursue it half a day.
Old 09-24-2012, 05:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

Disgusting.

The only thing more stupid is the idea that anyone who disagrees with you is a "deer worshiper."

Last edited by vc1111; 09-24-2012 at 05:26 PM.
Old 09-24-2012, 06:48 PM
Typical Buck

After i have had a few days to calm down it might not be so bad, if furgitter is an honest man and can post a video of himself in the same position as his son, sticking a deer at a range of his choice, on the run, and make a "lethal hit into the vitals". vitals meaning lungs, heart, or liver, Then i might believe that it is "doable". If furgitter cannot come up with a video of this, then i will take it as a simple fact that deer drives with archery equipment is not a superior method in the first place.

Last edited by sdhunter11; 09-24-2012 at 07:03 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.