Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

THE CAN

Old 09-11-2003, 12:51 PM
Fork Horn

Default THE CAN

No, not your bathroom! How well does the Primos Can work?
Old 09-11-2003, 12:57 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: THE CAN

just replying so that I can get the responses via email, I just got one the other day and want to know the same. What time do you use it? How do you use it? Etc?
Old 09-11-2003, 01:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well i used it for a season , and so far it worked like a charm, as soon as they start to chase the does it seems to work. I called 2 buck in last year with it , and shot one. I heard them running around about 50 yards away in the brush , turned it over twice and he came in at a trot. in my opinion BUY one! hope i was of some help.
Old 09-11-2003, 01:04 PM

The " can" works. It is no magic solution to making deer appear from thin air but for turning a buck in your direction it' s as good as a grunt if not better. I dragged a 6 pointer across a 150 yard wide hay field at 10:30 in the morning with the can last year.

I did notice that does weren' t particularly interested in it and if anything may slowly work away from you.

Worth the money for an addition to the bag of tricks. I like the fact that no matter how hard a bonehead tried, they can' t make it any louder. Unlike the tuba like deer grunts I' ve heard or deer fights to the death you sometimes hear from people with rattlin horns.
Old 09-11-2003, 01:14 PM

I' ve had awesome success with the Primo' s Can. I use it all thru the season. Primos has one of the best customer service departments in the industry!
Old 09-11-2003, 01:33 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 09-11-2003, 01:36 PM

Wasn' t the " Beatty Buck" killed using the can? I think so, all I remember, is that about 2 years ago you couldn' t find one around here b/c someone had killed a monster whitetail using it. I think it was Beatty.
Old 09-11-2003, 01:58 PM

Yeah, that was Beatty. I got the Can at the end of last season, and can' t wait to see how it works.
Old 09-11-2003, 01:59 PM
Boone & Crockett

The " CAN" simply makes the contact call of a whitetail which you can imitate with any adjustable reed call...you want to make a bleat that rises and then falls in pitch.
Old 09-11-2003, 02:54 PM
Fork Horn

Can' t hurt to try. Thanksfor the replies

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.