Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Who all uses a Mathews bow and why? >

Who all uses a Mathews bow and why?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Old 09-09-2003, 10:24 AM

Default Who all uses a Mathews bow and why?

Just curious how popular these bows are on this forum. I shoot a Q2 and love it for it' s lack of vibration during a shot. How about you?
Old 09-09-2003, 10:48 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Who all uses a Mathews bow and why?

As of 2/4/2004 I' ll have been shooting Mathews bows for 10 years, and about 25 models+.

I like the tunability, quietness, and accuracey. One of the big reasons I love them though is that I can set one up, shoot it 50 times, and have it remain true for a few thousand arrows. Resale value isn' t bad either.

Jeff...U.P. of Michigan
Old 09-09-2003, 11:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

I' m currently shooting my 3rd Mathews. I' ve owned a Z-Max, Q2, and Legacy and I' ve liked everyone better than the prvious one. My Legacy is the smoothest bow that I' ve shot. I have no plans on shooting anything other than a Mathews again.
Old 09-09-2003, 11:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

I went to a Q2 a few years ago and I can' t imagine shooting anything else especially one of them mighty mouse bows.
Old 09-09-2003, 11:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

I bought my Mathews a few years ago based mainly on good reviews...and a little hype! I like mine, I also like my buddy' s Hoy...., Hoy...., Hoy...., I can' t do it![]
Old 09-09-2003, 11:27 AM
Giant Nontypical

I got a SQ2 that I have been shooting for 3 years. Why, felt good, sounded good and the dealer was within 30 miles.

Have been in love ever since, sometimes I feel that I have to apologize to my wife[]
Old 09-09-2003, 12:14 PM

Well you can guess by my name that I shoot a Mathews Conquest 2.
I owned a Feathermax prior to this one. I have a 31 1/2 draw and Mathews is one of the few that make a bow in that draw length.

I live in Wisconsin and was able to tour the Mathews factory in Sparta, WI. The entire company from the owner to the production people have a passion for producing the best quality, smoothest shooting and most innovative bows on the market.

There are a lot of good bows out there, but once you have a Mathews you will most likely always have a Mathews.

-Mathewsconquest
Old 09-09-2003, 12:23 PM
Typical Buck

I was a " hoyt guy" for a long time before my buddy bought an MQ32. I shot it and fell in love with it...Bought one the next week and have been using it since.

I like the short length, smoothness of the shot, the quietness and the forgivness it offers.
Old 09-09-2003, 12:50 PM

Well I do of Course

It fits perfectly between my work bench and wall in my hunting room.

Creates the perfect stand to lean my Bowtech Patriot against when I am done slamming arrows together
Old 09-09-2003, 02:12 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Quick Reply: Who all uses a Mathews bow and why?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.