Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Whisker Biscuit

Old 09-08-2003, 09:29 PM

Default Whisker Biscuit

Anyone shoot with a buscuit? i just bought one the other day but my bow is being re-strung so i havnt got a chance to try it out yet. Anyone have one and if so how do u like it. I got payed saturday morning and went on a shopping spree at the archery shop and the biscuit looked tastey..... needless to say my paycheck was gon by noon....
Old 09-08-2003, 09:41 PM

Default RE: Whisker Biscuit

The biscuit is fairly popular among hunters on this sight due to their ease of use and solid construction. I don' t personally care for them, but I know alot of hunters who love them. You' ll probably be happy with yours.
Old 09-08-2003, 09:48 PM

yeah i talked to some folks at the archery shop and they all said they shoot with em and love em. And that money was just burnin a hole in my pocket. haha
Old 09-08-2003, 09:57 PM

The whisker biscuit is quiet, accurate, easy to tune, it stays in adjustment, and lasts for years of shooting. Tune your bow with the correct spine arrows and this rest shoots groups as tight as you can hold the bow. This is the quietest rest I' ve ever used. Good luck hunting!
Old 09-09-2003, 10:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

I shoot a biscuit too and love it. Its a darn good hunting sight.
Old 09-09-2003, 11:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

excellent rest
Old 09-09-2003, 11:09 AM

I gotr mine this year, and I think I am shooting better than ever.
Old 09-09-2003, 11:11 AM
Fork Horn

I have to say that my whisker biscuit is by far the best hunting rest I have owned. I love every aspect of it.. well except the little bit of wear on my vanes... but a seemingly small price to pay for such a wonderful rest!!!!
Old 09-09-2003, 12:34 PM
Fork Horn

i bought one for my son 2 yrs ago now i just put one on my bow last week and could kick myself for not doing it sooner, im shooting tighter groups and it is super quiet...
its a great rest in my opinion.!!!!!!
Old 09-09-2003, 12:40 PM

I just bought my drop tine QS earlier this year. Although I haven' t had the oppertunity to hunt with it yet, I' ve been very pleased with my groups since adding it to my setup. I believe it' s one of the best upgrades I put on my rig!

Quick Reply: Whisker Biscuit

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.