Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
got my first Robinhood and at 50yards!! >

got my first Robinhood and at 50yards!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

got my first Robinhood and at 50yards!!

Old 08-28-2012, 02:47 PM
Fork Horn

Talking got my first Robinhood and at 50yards!!

got awesome groups with my new mathews and cx arrows at 20,30,40 yards but for sum reason 50yards i am still smoothing out. so been practicing after work just on 50yrds. so today i shot and nice hight but alil back... next alil low..hmm next alil low..hmm wtheck! so next one i focus on all aspects release and hear a strange ripping sound. walking up i am like now way!! YUP! sweet and sour.. my first ever robinhood and at 50yrds but sour i lost two new carbon express blue streak select arrows.. just felt great and wanted to share! now if i can remember how to post a photo...
Attached Thumbnails got my first Robinhood and at 50yards!!-robinhood3.jpg   got my first Robinhood and at 50yards!!-robinhood-6.jpg  

Last edited by LI archer; 08-28-2012 at 02:50 PM. Reason: trying to add photos!!
Old 08-29-2012, 04:45 AM
Fork Horn

haha that's awesome!(not about the loss of arrows tho :x ) I have yet to do it, come close tho! I've only managed to mangle a couple nocks with hitting them, but no robinhood!
Old 09-01-2012, 06:41 PM
Fork Horn

thank you Team Wisco!!! hope you get your robinhood soon!!
Old 09-04-2012, 11:19 AM
Spike

I got my third ever yesterday....mine was at 35yds and I was PISSED!!.

Now I'm down to 2 arrows & gotta go shopping.

At least it was right in front of my brother (who has never done it) and the 3rd arrow in the kill zone of his brand new 3d target, lol
Old 09-04-2012, 04:43 PM
Fork Horn

Too bad about the busted arrow but I would take it! Great shot!
I have done it at 20, 30 and 40. I have not been able to group 50 that well. I will keep trying though!
Great feeling going into the season!
Old 09-04-2012, 06:23 PM
Fork Horn

Friggin Awesome man!!! I have yet to do it... Of course I have destroyed tons of fletchings and broke a couple nocks but never had a Robin Hood...
Old 09-04-2012, 07:26 PM
Spike

So cool. I've always wanted to see that happen first hand. Sorry for ur loss happy for ur achievement! Ha
Old 09-22-2012, 06:28 PM
Fork Horn

thanks guys!!!! had to get 6 more arrows for practice and back ups.. hope you get your robin hood soon and congrats to you guys that have !! it is a good feeling to have that consistancy. almost got bow dialed in to perfect )
Old 09-22-2012, 06:54 PM
Typical Buck

i did something similar a couple weeks ago. my brother and i were getting ready for a bear hunt and practicing at 40 yrds we both grouped all in the heart section of my target when we went to get our arrows he had one of my victory v6 arrows shove the nock of one of his victory VAP arrows about 6 inches inot the shaft